JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Museum Quality Handcrafted Bismarck 39" Wooden Warship Display Model
• The model is 100% scratch built with planks on frame construction method from the drawings. The hull and all details on deck are made of wood and painted. This model is not a kit and ready for display. Model comes with a display base and a brass name plate as shown photos.
• Specifications: 39.37L x 6.29W x 12.20H (inches) or 100L x 16W x 31H (cm)
Bismarck battleship is a world-famous German battleship in World War II.The ship commenced in 1936, in service in August 1940, full-load displacement of 50,000 tons, the largest battleship in the world at that time.
Bismarck was a symbol of Nazi Germany Navy ships armed, and well, perfect protection, known as the unsinkable sea fortress, but it was sunk after the implementation of its first combat mission.
The ship in the Denmark Strait sea battle, the Bismarck in the war less than ten minutes after the sinking of HMS Hood Battlecruisers known as the British Royal Navy proud. But by the Ark Royal aircraft carrier take-off of the Swordfish torpedo bombers launched torpedoes hit the Bismarck, the Bismarck's rudder jammed, unable to control the direction of the normal navigation. The next morning, Bismarck was finally surrounded by the British fleet in the continuous onslaught by nearly two hours after Bismarck finally sank in the Atlantic Ocean. $375 Or Nearest Best Offer.

20171108_113558.jpg 20171108_113610.jpg 20171108_113615.jpg 20171108_113620.jpg 20171108_113635.jpg 20171108_113637.jpg bismarck.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.jpg

I know what you mean and I have mixed motions about it. I especially like the Arizona and the Bismarck and had never thought or had looked forward to having to sell them along with almost everything else I own but I'm moving back to Ireland and everything is to be sold. All the best. John

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top