JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, also I truly do not care about a man's intelligence (over a certain level) or education when judging him as a fellow patriot, I care about what he loves and will fight for. A man's heart, morals and courage is more important in the big picture

Nail, meet hammer.

For what it's worth, I have a very liberal acquaintance that would condemn for spelling ability alone. I would classify him as an elitist know it all that feels he alone is qualified to make the rules for the rest of us.
Not making reference to anyone here just that this type of person is out there and happy to let you know that your not qualified to do much of anything without supervision.

People like them will be dealt with if our rights are stripped. Lets just say they arent gonna have much personal property left. Some of us WILL make them pay.

I dont think any of them would dare to go out and target NRA members. They would put up a fight and nobody who goes out to shoot people ever looks for places with people with guns. so I imagine that it would be hard to recruit people to do his dirty work.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top