JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The liberals here have been unusually quiet lately. There is one that I am familiar with that may have changed his name. I would be in the Benton County Jail if I suggested murdering Democrats here in Corvallis.

It was stupid.

What is it you want? Someone to throw themselves on their sword for some idiot in Texas?

What is stupid? The Democrat in Texas, me, or your seeming inability to condem what this Democratic leader said about killing NRA members?

I remember back in the sixties when the liberal movement was just getting started. They were all about live and let live. Now the liberals have become all they once despised. Evil Fascists!!

you guys are completely nuts.

you live in an internet echo chamber that just repeats nonsense over and over and over until your convinced it must be true

sure, democrats are murdering facist pansies weak and yet still diabolical and unholy that hate all things American.

got it.

you guys are completely nuts.

you live in an internet echo chamber that just repeats nonsense over and over and over until your convinced it must be true

sure, democrats are murdering facist pansies weak and yet still diabolical and unholy that hate all things American.

got it.

From the party of projection. Got it

Republicans are only minimally more the friends of individual liberty today so need to be watched quite closely also. The Republican Party has not always been the picture of rationality. Same say they are not today.

Because they are not liberals. They are statists.

Liberals, read this a few times until the truth sinks in.

You support big government, "The Man". Remember the mantra "Power to the people"? Don't feel that way anymore huh?

I'm liberal on most social issues but there's no way I could be what we now call "Liberals", " (progressive, statist).

I would venture that most of those calling out liberals here today are not endorsing the traditional GOP. They are alluding to their potential as likely in a more acceptable direction than the dear leader and his party of tax, spend, and wipe their arse on the bill of rights.
Beyond that, I cannot speak for everyone in this thread and dont presume to, but I sense a desire to construct the smallest feasible government with far less ability to intrude into our businesses, our churches, our neighborhoods, and our homes.
The current Cabal, who incidentally has just suprisingly (waaayyy not!) decided to raise taxes and push spending cuts further out on the agenda (with the aid of Republicans), is headed in exactly 180 degrees from where the sweet spot of our Republic is located.
YMMV.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads