JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I suspect that if these comments were made by a middle school student, that student would receive mandatory mental evaluations. However, since the guy is a leader in the Democratic Party, the comments will be considered rational.

<broken link removed>

It's amazing to me to see that the same liberals who are calling for gun control to curb violence are calling for violence to achieve disarmament. Are they really that incapable of seeing their hypocrisy?

It's as if they believe that by killing everyone not like them, then everyone left will be like them, and finally everyone will get along.

How much further down the crapper can we go?

It's amazing to me to see that the same liberals who are calling for gun control to curb violence are calling for violence to achieve disarmament. Are they really that incapable of seeing their hypocrisy?

It's as if they believe that by killing everyone not like them, then everyone left will be like thiem, and finally everyone will get along.

How much further down the crapper can we go?

Lefties are not non-violent. In fact they are very pro-violence when it comes to establishing their ideology.
They would slaughter us all if they thought it would deliver the utopia they drool over.

Whoa, easy there, big fella.

But I hear ya...

Funny thing was, as a kid I was always bullied and pushed around... then the Green Machine taught me some really cool skills on bringing pain and destruction to "the enemy". I'd be happy to demonstrate that knowledge on a murderous bully if they REALLY want to push it... really, I despise bullies. Especially the passive-aggressive types who try to get others to do their dirty work for them.

Ah the politics of emotion. That is what cry babies do when they have no argument to common sense solutions. If you can't out think them, just kill them. Gotta love left wing radical politics.

Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

"Problems of War and Strategy" (November 6, 1938), Selected Works, Vol. II, p. 224.

Mao Tse-tung

Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

"Problems of War and Strategy" (November 6, 1938), Selected Works, Vol. II, p. 224.

Mao Tse-tung

Hmmm... didn't we recently hear B.O.'s main adviser... "whats-her-name" quote that phrase as she mentioned she admired Mao the most? Vallerie Jarred I think is was. HMMmmmm.....

The liberals here have been unusually quiet lately. There is one that I am familiar with that may have changed his name. I would be in the Benton County Jail if I suggested murdering Democrats here in Corvallis.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top