JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its just a picture of a gun broken in half and it says "Say no to guns: Stop the killing" thats why im a little irked at it. they are the typical media fed people who think everyone who has a gun will kill some one else.

Methinks you make too much of this. They aren't promoting any kind of legislation. Just trying to tell the banger kids to stop offing each other. If they jump on the band wagon for some kind of anti 2A legislation, that's another story.

I know they aren't pushing it or trying to make guns illegal but im just thinking why they are teaching kids to fear guns instead of respect them.

I understand what you're saying, but it's not their job to teach kids to respect guns. If a kids parents didn't teach them proper gun safety then I WANT them to be a little fearful of guns rather than just pick thing up and point it at their friend and say "look what I got".

That being said, the Multnomah County Youth Commission would probably benefit from taking advantage of something like the Eddy Eagle Program for the very young kids, although I think there's a snowballs chance in hades of that happening. For the "banger" age kids, unfortunately we're probably too late.

I understand what you're saying, but it's not their job to teach kids to respect guns. If a kids parents didn't teach them proper gun safety then I WANT them to be a little fearful of guns rather than just pick thing up and point it at their friend and say "look what I got".

That being said, the Multnomah County Youth Commission would probably benefit from taking advantage of something like the Eddy Eagle Program for the very young kids, although I think there's a snowballs chance in hades of that happening. For the "banger" age kids, unfortunately we're probably too late.

Do we really want to teach bangers to shoot straight?

Nooooooooo, that will give them access to the sights...........:D

If you really think about it, we do have an interest in teaching the bangers to shoot straight as it is mostly each other they are shooting at. Teach them how to hit center mass so they don't sail one thru a wall and hit some kid doing their homework. :D

h_O.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads