JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Good day!

I found the email addresses for the sheriff candidates in the upcoming election.

I suspect that the group may have questions about class 2/3 and out of state CWP policies that might impact the voting.

[email protected] (Dan Staton) is the incumbent (appointed) sheriff.

[email protected] (Muhammad Ra'oof) is the only challenger.

I don't know enough to ask intelligent questions of the candidates, but would be interested in any responses received from them.

Thanks!

Are you seriously asking? You want a sheriff or a arbitrator of sharia law? If you are a normal person who turns to islam you change your name, if you are a muslim and change to a non muslim you change your name. The second guy on your list is a muslim. Is that what you want?

I just got my OR CHL renewal in the mail Saturday. I live in WA and have a CPL there too. Hope they DO change the CHL and CPL laws to allow reciprocity so I don't have to get a license from a state 9 miles away from home!

Are you seriously asking? You want a sheriff or a arbitrator of sharia law? If you are a normal person who turns to islam you change your name, if you are a muslim and change to a non muslim you change your name. The second guy on your list is a muslim. Is that what you want?

This is an awful intolerant statement..

A name is just a name, regardless though, his religion shouldn't affect your vote. The person's history of policies should be your basis for selecting a candidate.

That being said, none of them have Gmail accounts, therefore they won't get my vote.. :D

Let's see here....

Highlight his name......right click.....select "search web for "Muhammad Ra'oof"".....new page pops up.....viola! info on Mr Ra'oof.....

MUHAMMAD RA'OOF

OCCUPATION: Sergeant (Corrections), Multnomah County Sheriff Office; Adjunct Professor, Mount Hood Community College; Adjunct Professor, Pioneer Pacific College; Evaluator, A.C.I.C.S – Washington, DC

OCUPATIONAL BACKGROUND: Sergeant – Military Police – U.S Army: Traffic Accident investigator, Training NCO, Patrol Supervisor ; Sergeant – Recruiter – U.S Army : Station Commander ; Sergeant – Race Relations and Equal Opportunity – U.S Army ; Sergeant – Rentention – U.S Army

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Doctor of Business Administration (In-Dissertation), Specialization: Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Northcentral University, Prescott AZ; Executive Juris Doctor (In-Progress), Taft Law School, Santa Ana, CA; Master of Business Administration (completed), Specialization: Public Administration, Northcentral University, Prescott, AZ; Bachelor of Science (completed.), Major: Business Management and Communication, Concordia University, Portland, OR; Associates (completed), Major Law Enforcement, Central Texas College, Killeen TX

PRIOR GOVERNMENTAL EXPERIENCE: Multnomah County ; U.S Army

Yep, sounds like terrorist material to me.

I will never vote for a muslim. You can call me any names you want, I've done lots of study and know the truth. It's not about whether or not they could be good loving people if they weren't infected, it's the fact that they are infected. If they are "good" muslims they mean to dominate you if you are not a muslim, which I could never be, not even at gunpoint.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

The most intolerant bunch of people on earth.

I will never vote for a muslim. You can call me any names you want, I've done lots of study and know the truth. It's not about whether or not they could be good loving people if they weren't infected, it's the fact that they are infected. If they are "good" muslims they mean to dominate you if you are not a muslim, which I could never be, not even at gunpoint.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Anyone can very easily say the same thing about Christianity...
But I wouldn't be opposed to a Christian being elected to an office...

Is it at all in the realm of possibility that this guy is a qualified sheriff?..

****, looking at his history and records, I have no problems with him guarding me or my family...

Let's see here....

Highlight his name......right click.....select "search web for "Muhammad Ra'oof"".....new page pops up.....viola! info on Mr Ra'oof.....

MUHAMMAD RA'OOF

OCCUPATION: Sergeant (Corrections), Multnomah County Sheriff Office; Adjunct Professor, Mount Hood Community College; Adjunct Professor, Pioneer Pacific College; Evaluator, A.C.I.C.S – Washington, DC

OCUPATIONAL BACKGROUND: Sergeant – Military Police – U.S Army: Traffic Accident investigator, Training NCO, Patrol Supervisor ; Sergeant – Recruiter – U.S Army : Station Commander ; Sergeant – Race Relations and Equal Opportunity – U.S Army ; Sergeant – Rentention – U.S Army

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Doctor of Business Administration (In-Dissertation), Specialization: Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Northcentral University, Prescott AZ; Executive Juris Doctor (In-Progress), Taft Law School, Santa Ana, CA; Master of Business Administration (completed), Specialization: Public Administration, Northcentral University, Prescott, AZ; Bachelor of Science (completed.), Major: Business Management and Communication, Concordia University, Portland, OR; Associates (completed), Major Law Enforcement, Central Texas College, Killeen TX

PRIOR GOVERNMENTAL EXPERIENCE: Multnomah County ; U.S Army

Yep, sounds like terrorist material to me.

So you don't think that the Major that shot up Ft. Hood had a similar background??

I hope that you enjoy praying 4 times a day. Be sure to face east when you do.

I hope that you enjoy praying 4 times a day. Be sure to face east when you do.

What do you think a county sheriff would do to engender such a massive change in American law and culture? Especially in a big urban county, where the sheriff has a role that's almost entirely administrative....

This overt racism is stunning - I can only imagine what "I've done lots of study and know the truth" translates to: hours of exposure to talk-radio?

Let's hope that we all don't choose to judge Jews and Christians by what their most-extreme 1% might do.

I don't know what scares me more, the thought that an ignoramus is armed, or that he's entitled to VOTE. And I'd have spelled that with an "n" instead of an "m" if the editor allowed it.

This overt racism is stunning - I can only imagine what "I've done lots of study and know the truth" translates to: hours of exposure to talk-radio?

Let's hope that we all don't choose to judge Jews and Christians by what their most-extreme 1% might do.

I don't know what scares me more, the thought that an ignoramus is armed, or that he's entitled to VOTE. And I'd have spelled that with an "n" instead of an "m" if the editor allowed it.

I agree. I was going to put some of these people on ignore, but I couldn't figure out how. :confused:

I will never vote for a muslim.

Anyone else see the irony there?

So, religion is race to you? You should really think before you post.

If you people want sharia law vote for the guy. Then you can beat your wives any time you want.

Ya, cause we all know the sheriff can change the laws in their jurisdiction at a whim. :s0077: I guess we been going about the 2nd amendment fight the wrong way and should just focus on getting sheriffs elected that are pro-gun so they can pass all the gun laws we want. </sarcasm off>

Ya, cause we all know the sheriff can change the laws in their jurisdiction at a whim. :s0077: I guess we been going about the 2nd amendment fight the wrong way and should just focus on getting sheriffs elected that are pro-gun so they can pass all the gun laws we want. </sarcasm off>

IT all starts small they are patient they have wanted to rule the planet for 10000 years. Look at all the EU countries trying to preserve there countries. Just look at the White House change is 16 months it all starts somewhere. Can you spell infarstructure.

Just for the record, the Sheriff is the highest law officer in the land. Even federal LEO doesn't have jurisdiction OVER the Sheriff in his county. A lot of agency's don't like this but its true.. He is the only elected Law man in the country. All others or appointed.. FBI director, State PD Superintendent etc. etc. you name it. The right Sheriff can defend our constitutional rights the wrong one can make life miserable.. Its a mistake to think his position is administrative. We need to be very careful here who is elected.

IT all starts small they are patient they have wanted to rule the planet for 10000 years. Look at all the EU countries trying to preserve there countries. Just look at the White House change is 16 months it all starts somewhere. Can you spell infarstructure.

I can. And on the subject of sharia law, has Keith Ellison, the muslim senator from Minnesota, introduced it there? Obviously not...or maybe he has and nobody has complained.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads