JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uhhhggg... The Kafoury family bloodline can't peter out fast enough for my liking... I couldn't STAND Gretchen back in the day... now there's a public housing complex over by PSU called, "Getchen Kafoury Commons"... its right next to where that dumb lady slid between the two walls from the roof in the parking garage, where the firefighters had to cut the concrete wall out to get to her... most likely a Kafoury constituent.

It shouldn't have a huge impact. They exclude hunters from the loaded carry and exempt them (by following state preemption) from the discharge prohibition.

I was curious about that. My father has 30 acres on the edge of Multnomah County and regularly hunts coyotes that attack his sheep.

Redefining Hypocrisy - Oregon Firearms Federation

[h=1]Redefining Hypocrisy[/h]04.22.13
Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton recently testified before the Multnomah County Commissionersendorsing their latest proposals to strip Multnomah County residents of gun rights.
Their proposals (due to be enacted next week) would not only make it illegal for most people to be armed in public places, it would also make many victims of gun thefts... criminals. So, not only would they be victims of a crime, they would become criminalsbecause they were victims of crime.
Rational people will recognize this as lunacy. But clearly Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton has not. In fact, he has embraced these proposals.
In the political climate in which we live, this should be disappointing, but not surprising. But it is a bit surprising in light of a letter Staton sent in January to the people who elected him.
In it, Staton said :
"The first line of my Oath of Office is that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and I have and intend to continue to do that very thing. I support the rights of citizens granted by the Constitution, and have worked hard to ensure those rights are protected."
And yet now, Staton has hitched his wagon to the star of disarming the people who hired him. Well that didn't take long did it?

If you want to share your concerns with the Sheriff his email is [email protected] and his phone is 503-988-4300 .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top