JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The photo they put on my renewed CHL was the photo from my old CHL. Same with the signature.
I think someone finally got a lick of sense and figured out that if someone was renewing before their expiration date, and the background check came back clear, it was unnecessary to update photo and signature if only 4 years had gone by. I'm sure the motivation for this change was COVID, i.e., keeping people from coming into the sheriff's office.

Clackamas County - had let it lapse a few months and thought it would be a problem. Nope, no grovelling required! They still let me renew it on line. Did it on a Tuesday and next Tuesday my new permit was in the mailbox.

As of 8/29 my permit was approved. I received confirmation via email. They are sending it via USPS.

Not bad, 20 days from submission to approval. No to bad, I guess. I still detest the idea that I have to ask for, receive, and pay for approval to carry concealed.

FYI, with todays phones and technology I will be setting a reminder for the future on my calendars to renew the damn thing before it's expiration date.

Went for my scheduled appointment at WA County Sheriffs office for a renewal today. Took all of 10 minutes and I was out the door with new license in hand.
I want to say that the two ladies working in the CHL office were great. They were not only nice, they were friendly and a pleasure to deal with. :s0062:

Went for my scheduled appointment at WA County Sheriffs office for a renewal today. Took all of 10 minutes and I was out the door with new license in hand.
I want to say that the two ladies working in the CHL office were great. They were not only nice, they were friendly and a pleasure to deal with. :s0062:
yes they are great was just in there july!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top