JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received this in the mail yesterday. Thought I would share, please forgive if someone has already posted this. I don't have the 2nd page scanned because I already mailed it in. The 2nd page gives you 3 fixed choices for why you don't want your info released and a 4th option to write your own reason in.
0bc96741.jpg

P.S. I never received this first letter that they spoke of.

Did they send out another letter. I got a letter like this about a year ago. Might be a good idea to print out the form from the link above and and make sure to cover your bases.

I might have my weapons in safes but that doesnt mean I want someone to test them out for me.

...I keep meaning to send mine in, no reason to make it easy for a BG to find out that I have guns in the house or that I carry. I was just now taking a break from sorting the filing cabinet! So perfect timing to see this. Gonna grab it out of the filing cabinet now, fill it out & send it in.

Got Mine. The wife's hasn't come yet. what I want to know is WHO is requesting to know who I am!!!!!!!!!!
Is it possible that thief's can check the status of gun owners?
Gun grabbers making a secret list?
Black suits?
I don't like it at all. My letter is going in tomorrow.

renew this year I checked all four boxes. A year or so ago I got a letter from them asking if I wanted my data kept "secret". Naturally I said "YES"

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

ya i got mine from klamath last year and filled it out. for some reason there are people that think it is there business to know who has a chl . well i say if for some reason they ever are able to find out and post it in the newspaper or wherever they post it. well i think it would have to be public knowledge of who requested our information also . so we just post in the newspaper that those people are obviously unarmed . ill bet they change there tune after that

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top