JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received this in the mail yesterday. Thought I would share, please forgive if someone has already posted this. I don't have the 2nd page scanned because I already mailed it in. The 2nd page gives you 3 fixed choices for why you don't want your info released and a 4th option to write your own reason in.
0bc96741.jpg

P.S. I never received this first letter that they spoke of.

Did they send out another letter. I got a letter like this about a year ago. Might be a good idea to print out the form from the link above and and make sure to cover your bases.

I might have my weapons in safes but that doesnt mean I want someone to test them out for me.

...I keep meaning to send mine in, no reason to make it easy for a BG to find out that I have guns in the house or that I carry. I was just now taking a break from sorting the filing cabinet! So perfect timing to see this. Gonna grab it out of the filing cabinet now, fill it out & send it in.

Got Mine. The wife's hasn't come yet. what I want to know is WHO is requesting to know who I am!!!!!!!!!!
Is it possible that thief's can check the status of gun owners?
Gun grabbers making a secret list?
Black suits?
I don't like it at all. My letter is going in tomorrow.

renew this year I checked all four boxes. A year or so ago I got a letter from them asking if I wanted my data kept "secret". Naturally I said "YES"

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

ya i got mine from klamath last year and filled it out. for some reason there are people that think it is there business to know who has a chl . well i say if for some reason they ever are able to find out and post it in the newspaper or wherever they post it. well i think it would have to be public knowledge of who requested our information also . so we just post in the newspaper that those people are obviously unarmed . ill bet they change there tune after that

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top