JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want some new toys/different tote fodder. So lets make a deal. 1) SureFire P114 Sig Sauer P220-226 Rail+light combo with grip pressure switch. This has department usage but was once overed by SureFire before released for surplus. Rail attatches via hex to trigger guard, skadoosh-Rail,runs 2 CR123 (2 cello-new included) with a new P60 and used P90 bulbs included, $130.00 OBO.
I also have the Safariland Drop-leg holster (not pictured) that was designed for this light P220-P226 I could sell any interested parties. Very little use w/minimal felt wear internally. $80.00 OBO with a generous (not ridiculous) discount if you buy as a package.
2) Insight Tech. M3 light w/NIP Insight Tech Sig 226 Rail adaptor. The M3 has department/Sandbox usage but just adds to character. Has fresh 60lumen bulb (non LED) new battery/end cap (additional included with some custom BUBBA work) also runs CR123 (2) new included. Asking $100 for the rail/light combo.
As a little thankyou to buyers I can cut you out some of my CR123 hoardage my cost ( we'll get those #'s upon sale)
Thanks for looking and sorry about the PICS ( I need to post new ones for detail, I will get posted ASAP) As allways please PM/e-mail with any questions. FTF of MOLALLA and I can do PDX local for these guys, shipping on your dime CONUS USPS FLAT. LASERMAX IS SOLD

Last Edited:
I'm still trying to find the laser and light you gave me the last time we traded! Lol, still don't remember if I left them or what! The green laser and light for my AR you brought me.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top