JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Sheriff says..."

Ok.

Nothing from the sheriffs office about it.

More fake news.

These news sources are not even trying any more. They just say stuff and it becomes facts.

I want proof these days, especially with all the fake news already proven incorrect.

Do we ever?!

they don't want the facts out.
of course "news" or media in general isn't about facts. It's about clicks. just get people's attention. Internet clicks are the new gold rush

Spooky ghost gun or one with a long even storied history...the gun don't matter...
The shooter choose to murder those folks...the shooter and his choices and actions murdered those people , not the gun.
Andy

The story mentions LE officials concerns that people can obtain firearms w/o going thru background checks, and that prohibited persons or underaged persons can get them. This objection is predicated on thinking that BGCs prevent firearms violence, which we know is not factual.

Also ignores the fact that criminals/felons are not ordering 80% blanks online and the spending the money on machining tools and investing the time it takes... why would they when they can get a gun on the street for less money or steal one for no money at all.

As far as underage the same goes... how does an underage person get the tools and spend all the time to complete an 80%? It's total BS!

I don't know where he got it, but IMO he didn't make it.

Casper strikes again.

Seriously though, what difference does it make if a gun is "traceable"? It's no bringing anybody back.
Exactly...they'll keep blaming to tool and making it the story vs the person that did it. Poor Johnny meant no harm but the evil gun made him do it...Yada Yada..Yada.

Seriously though, what difference does it make if a gun is "traceable"? It's no bringing anybody back.

Yah, except LE is mostly about catching and penalizing the bad guy. If a gun used in a crime is left behind, they believe they will have a change to trace it bak to who dun it. Like the Obama "Fast and Furious" AR used to kill that border patrol agent.

Yah, except LE is mostly about catching and penalizing the bad guy. If a gun used in a crime is left behind, they believe they will have a change to trace it bak to who dun it. Like the Obama "Fast and Furious" AR used to kill that border patrol agent.

I get that but they're acting like no serial #s make them more deadly and here the bad guy is dead.

Ghostbusters are the source of ghost guns!

Screenshot_20191121-195233_Samsung Internet.jpg

Journalism just keeps getting better lol. Editor didn't even care about the contradiction in adjoining sentences?

The frame is know as an 80% receiver because it comes mostly, but not completely, manufactured. It is a finished gun with no serial numbers and therefore avoids background checks and waiting periods
Not complete = finished. I learned something today.
That, and men can also have periods and babies.
Used to be more I read, the smarter I got. Now I'm just confused

Journalism just keeps getting better lol. Editor didn't even care about the contradiction in adjoining sentences?

The frame is know as an 80% receiver because it comes mostly, but not completely, manufactured. It is a finished gun with no serial numbers and therefore avoids background checks and waiting periods
Not complete = finished. I learned something today.
That, and men can also have periods and babies.
Used to be more I read, the smarter I got. Now I'm just confused
It's all Trumps fault! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top