JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Hey, we hate Trump, we need to find some reason to pin something to him.. let us find a distraction..."

"Hey, our Russian interference with US Elections is failing... we need a distraction..."

"Hey, Epstein is tied to a multinational sex trafficking ring, photos of Bill Clinton are showing up.. we need a distraction..."

"Hey, Biden is getting grilled on his sons interference in the Ukraine... we need a distraction.."

"Hey, our top Democrat presidential candidates are flopping in the polls... we need a distraction.."

"Hey, Epstein's 'suicide' is going sideways... we need a distraction.."

"Hey, Trump's phone call to the Ukraine shows nothing... we need a distraction..."

"Hey, our impeachment program is failing... we need a distraction..."

"Hey, _______________________________... we need a distraction.."

This should sum it up for the last year or so. Anyone disagree?

I didn't think so..

in the while you were sleeping category we have orange man bad

Yawn. It would be MASSIVE if it was against conservatives, but as usual, it's against dems (so nothing will happen).

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BOMBSHELL:<br><br>Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor's office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a "slush fund" owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden.</p>&mdash; Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) <a href=" ">November 14, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Soon after high profile US persons were paid off, including the son of US politician and Vice President Joe Biden, the corruption probe into Burisma and Hunter Biden was shut down under threat from the US administration withholding $1B in aid.<br><br>See here:<a href="Michael Coudrey on Twitter">Michael Coudrey on Twitter</a></p>&mdash; Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) <a href=" ">November 14, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For further review, here are Rosemont Seneca Bohai bank records, listing dozens of payments from Burisma.<a href="Rosemont Seneca Bohai Bank Records Listing Payments From Burisma &...">Rosemont Seneca Bohai Bank Records Listing Payments From Burisma &...</a></p>&mdash; Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) <a href=" ">November 14, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Who did his parents vote for in the past several elections. Curious if it can be tallied yet again to the same group that promotes confiscation.

I was there and we even carried knives on our persons. No one ever got stabbed either!:s0155:
Yeah, I was there too. Much better times. Grew up in Nevada, so there wasn't much else to do, besides ride dirt bikes. We did a lot of jack rabbit and yote hunting/killing in those days. That was the late 80's, early 90's, but it was a much better time... My condolences to the families and loved ones.

I'm working in Puerto Rico this week and teamed up with a 20-something translator from California. He was looking at his phone between stops and says, "Oh bubblegum, there was another school shooting not far from my house."
Me: "Another?"
Him: "Seems like it's in the news all the time."
Me: Pause. "Man, California should really pass some legislation to stop all that gun violence."
Him: "They should adress the crazy problem."
Pause.
"Or at least tax ammunition or do better background checks or something.
Me: "Um, that was sarcasm. But you were on the right track with the crazy people thing. Not sure crazy cares about taxes and background checks."
...Long pause...
Him: "Well, we have to do something."

The conversation was over. The masses don't get it.

I know the ACLU would nut but how about NO backpacks in school or on the grounds? Everything could be on E-books as most books already are and no need to lug around all that stuff. 90% of which of not school related materials anyway. Metal detectors and random locker inspections.
I was a school SPO for a year, worst gig of my life. Parents are the issue. I sent a young lady home for wearing a most inappropriate pair of shorts and top you could see thru and he arse was hanging out. Her mom went ballistic on me claiming it's "her right" to dress how she wants. :confused: But she would be the first to cry foul if someone "inappropriately" touched her daughter.
Kids are natural boundary testers..

The fundamental basis of authority is 'Do it my way, or I'll hurt you.'

Sounds bad when you put it that way... but the human animal is not a logical creature even as an adult, and especially so as a child. We all sometimes need motivation to do right! Reminds me not only of my Catholic upbringing but also of boot camp!!

The conversation was over. The masses don't get it.

The masses "GET" what the media feeds them. What animal is it that will feed until his stomach ruptures, or it throws up, eats it again and throws it up again? Dogs will do that I think. Dumb animals. The media feeds the, too dumb to question anything, public a constant diet of misuse of guns. If the media were to constantly feed that part of the public car accident statistics regarding cell phone use they'd all be screaming to put devices in vehicles the block cell phone usage. Or, constant news coverage of poor hospital practices that result in loss of life, infection, loss of limbs.

Zero accountability. No other public institution would tolerate this. If this was happening in the Courtroom, or the DMV, or the Post Office, they would install security measures asap. I am tired of hearing this "schools have no money" nonsense. School administrators in Oregon are earning 6-figures all the while enjoying cozy relationships in the NGO world. We put two girls through public schools the last one graduating in '17. The culture in the schools is toxic and unhealthy and nobody has the guts to do anything about it. Let's get some consultants in there to do a re-org of this outdated industrial revolution model of education, beginning at the top.

The murder's mom divorced his dad in August 2016, then the dad died of a heart attack in December 2017 at the Age of 55.

The origin of the gun used in yesterday's fatal shooting at a Santa Clarita high school is unclear, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said this afternoon at a press conference.

The sheriff said that the suspected gunman's deceased father owned six guns himself. However, these have all been accounted for and none were used in the attack.

The firearm used in the attack is currently at a crime lab for analysis.

"You can't have a teacher trained to make a life or death decision while at the same time focusing on their nurturing example to the students. ".

I am actually teaching my daughter the intricacies of Bankruptcy law as it relates to real property and I am armed, HAHA!

I agree - we need to harden the targets.

The idea for arming teachers is a simplistic solution but from a social and legal aspect there are inherent flaws. You can't have a teacher trained to make a life or death decision while at the same time focusing on their nurturing example to the students.
It would be to confusing and send mixed signals to the students.

Is that what teachers do now... "nurture" students? That's their job? No wonder we have "safe spaces" for college level students!!

The nuns that taught me took no prisoners... Nuns didn't send mixed signals, pay attention and learn, OR ELSE! One might get a rap on the knuckles with a 3' pointer that the nuns were "armed" with. No mixed signal there.

Yah, nuns weren't very nurturing. But when I left Catholic school and started going to regular school I was 2 yrs ahead in all subjects. School's job is to teach. If the student hasn't learned, the teacher hasn't taught! Nurturing is for home life with Mommy and Daddy...

Nurturing is needed after unprotected students wind up dead. But hey, we don't want our schools to look like prisons!!! /sarc

In this case 16 seconds was too short a time for a teacher to have done anything.

Observe– Bang, bang, bang, oh look Jonny's got a gun. Deer in the headlights for a few seconds.
Orient– Is this really happening. Bang, bang, bang, I guess this is not a drill.
Decide– I had better get my pistol out and return fire. Bang, bang, bang, some more.
Act-
Access pistol on body with heavy retention or locked in desk safe. Rack slide, because you don't want to be "that teacher" who shot a toilet. Last, bang. Acquire target and it's already over.

Last Edited:
You can't have a teacher trained to make a life or death decision while at the same time focusing on their nurturing example to the students.

What do parents do? Nurture, or protect? Rhetorical question. I don't buy the above.

I also don't buy that having an armed "Officer Friendly" roaming around the school makes it feel like a prison. Of course, maybe, the media and the "Left" have brainwashed such a fear of anything firearm related that the kids have been turned into quivering bowls of jello at the mere sight of a cookie resembling the shape of a gun?

Bunch a horse pucky!

You can't have a teacher trained to make a life or death decision while at the same time focusing on their nurturing example to the students.

Nobody is trying to send the 65yo librarian through BUDS like the MSM wants you to believe. Simply lifting the prohibition on concealed carry by teachers will allow them to make adult choices about their own circumstances.

There are plenty of competent teachers that already carry everywhere but at school. That makes zero sense.

In this case 16 seconds was too short a time for a teacher to have done anything.

Maybe and maybe not. There could well have been a distraction factor just by someone yelling "stop or I'll kill you!". But nobody had the resources to back that up.

One teacher however, did have a trauma kit on hand and is credited with a survival because of it. If it makes sense to have the tools on hand to deal with the aftermath, why does it make no sense to have the tools on hand to deal with the beforemath, so to speak?

EDIT: if you read the article, one of the students grabbed a fire extinguisher to use as a weapon in case the shooter came into the space where they were holed up and treating the gunshot victim. Why is it OK to have mostly ineffective weapons on hand, but not effective ones?

I just finished reading the book "Why Meadow Died" written my Andrew Pollack, a father who lost his daughter in the Parkland FL school shooting. At first I figured maybe this was another case of a seriously mentally ill student who's threats, no matter how over the top, were ignored by everyone up the chain until he finally flipped. As of now that doesn't seem to be the case with this shooter.

As much as it grates on me to suggest we need to view schools as secure areas, like airports, I don't know where else to go. Sure, kids don't want to feel as if they are going into a war zone every school day, on the other hand, there's a lot to be said for coming home safe and sound at the end of the shift.

The irony of this is at 7:58 am you'll see parents driving reckless just to get their child to school on time, and if law enforcement try's to call them on this they'll plead harassment and say they should be chasing down real criminals.

The idea for arming teachers is a simplistic solution but from a social and legal aspect there are inherent flaws. You can't have a teacher trained to make a life or death decision while at the same time focusing on their nurturing example to the students.
In as a similar example there can not be a visible armed guard on foot patrol since this gives a similar mixed signal that as an institution that schools are prisons.

A third and neutral individual would be a better solution in that licensing could be exclusive to the employment and classification of an already separate established credential of a "teachers aid" but extensive vetting with background checks tri-annual substance testing insurance and bonding of each with requirements in physical and psychological training. It sound like a lot but it's not really considering most teachers or even school bus drivers (do not) go through this.
They should be plain closed and blend in with the rest of the teaching staff much like an Air Marshal on a passenger plane. One teachers aid for every 100 to 200 students.
And of course they should possess the appropriate teaching credentials to actually assist the teachers faculty in their duties.
I know of at least one teacher right here on this website that is combat experienced, and presumably knows how to make split second life and death decisions, as well as teaching and nurturing his students. I have the utmost respect for him, and I'm absolutely sure there are others like him out there. One of my teachers in high school was Col. William Stockwell, US Army ret. He sponsored our rifle club and taught us the finer points of accurate shooting with rifles as well as 1911s. He was a great teacher, but I'm sure he had a plan to kill everyone in the room at all times.

The murderer is now dead. Good.

Condolences to ALL of the families and friends who were murdered and to the people who were wounded.

What was the .45 acp pistol that the murderer used? The news says that the gun's magazine held only 6 rounds and is that true? Was it a Kimber or another brand? They are saying that the murderer counted out his bullets for each victim and saved the last one for himself too. So he specifically chose all of his victims beforehand?

The police say that the murderer's pistol used in the crime is NOT one of the late father's firearms. Is that true?

Did you notice that this is the 2nd or 3rd mass shooting where the NEWS was involved more where a 45acp semi automatic pistol was used in the shooting?

Many young people and young adults have a parent or family member DIE and they DEAL with their sadness.

They don't decide to MURDER a bunch of people or commit suicide.

Another thing, the murder's social media was HACKED and even the, ahem, 'authorities' admit this on many mainstream news sites.

So it was HACKED by .gov (?!?) or someone close to him knew his password and got into his account/accounts.

Was the murderer on psycho babble drugs?

One specific news site said that his Dad was into guns, the son/murderer went hunting with his late Dad and his Dad made bullets. They did not use the words RELOADING. But they did mention the GUNS, HUNTING and that his Dad MADE BULLETS. People who knew the murderer said this to the news media on a few news sites online.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top