JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wasnt there for it but I hear the old storys of high school parking lots, pickup trucks and gun racks. Hunting before/after school and not a shooting to be heard of.
I was there and we even carried knives on our persons. No one ever got stabbed either!:s0155:

Image from 2020 Democrats demand action on guns after Santa Clarita shooting
antigun_081218getty.jpg

Yessir, we agree on something. Finally. I too, think that egg beaters should not be used as muzzle devices.

Thoughts and prayers for the families impacted. I'll wait until the narrative is cleaned up a bit. But the shooter is reported as being 15 years old. Where'd they obtain the firearm and ammo? From the parents? Friend? Friends parents? Other relative?

California has some of the most draconian gun control laws in the country including background checks on ammo purchases...

So please, members of the democrat party, explain to me how this could have possibly happened in your Utopia...
:s0054::s0054::s0054:

Great post!!! wish I could like more than once my friend!!

Where'd they obtain the firearm and ammo? From the parents? Friend? Friends parents? Other relative?
This was mentioned by a news person as being important information that needs to be determined quickly as there could be 'other apprehensions' with regard to this.
It was also mentioned this is one of the first school shootings where the shooter did not have any additional ammo.
So he fires six shots and that's it - maybe a G-36 with just one mag?

Time for a bunch of people with a microscopic view of the world to push for authoritarian measures to restrict people that don't commit crimes from being able to protect themselves.

*sigh*

Meanwhile I'll be over at

Reading the wonderful news that gun crime is down 70% from 1993, so nice to see people taking action and seeing the results.

This was mentioned by a news person as being important information that needs to be determined quickly as there could be 'other apprehensions' with regard to this.
It was also mentioned this is one of the first school shootings where the shooter did not have any additional ammo.
So he fires six shots and that's it - maybe a G-36 with just one mag?
Or revolver with just six shots.

The other snippet I heard this morning, not related to the shooting but pending taxation in Washington state, one in favor made the statement "all guns and ammo sales should be stopped, we don't need them in our society"

Dumb azz people don't understand the only thing preventing genocide in the United States is the guns and ammo. Look we already commit large scale genocide on our unborn, and even our elderly, several states make it legal to off oneself, with the help of a physician, who's sworn an oath of ethics to save lives. What could possibly go wrong with an unarmed populace????

Oddly enough, my parents are still struggling to wrap their heads around my EDC position.

Grew up in a house full of guns and never even saw a gun safe as a kid.

But they still kind of think castle defense is different than personal defense.

"Ruby, Don't Take Your Gun to Town" was a song, not a lifestyle choice.

Well let's see he was 15 years old so he shouldn't have a gun in ANY state. BUT this is California. Even adults have a hard time getting a gun unless they have a reason. So clearly the solution is more gun laws right?

They'll never look past their own noses to be able to see that the answers have to do with how far we've fallen in society where a young kid wants to shoot his classmates. Nope just keep fostering that hate but snatch all the guns up and we'll be living in a mental asylum of euphoria. :rolleyes:

How DUMB are these people? I heard they're already pushing the anti-gun rounds again. I'm curious how they weren't able to stop this kid from getting a gun. The law is the law right?

Well let's see he was 15 years old so he shouldn't have a gun in ANY state. BUT this is California. Even adults have a hard time getting a gun unless they have a reason. So clearly the solution is more gun laws right?

They'll never look past their own noses to be able to see that the answers have to do with how far we've fallen in society where a young kid wants to shoot his classmates. Nope just keep fostering that hate but snatch all the guns up and we'll be living in a mental asylum of euphoria. :rolleyes:

How DUMB are these people? I heard they're already pushing the anti-gun rounds again. I'm curious how they weren't able to stop this kid from getting a gun. The law is the law right?

Pretty sure taking a gun to school is illegal.

I am damn near POSITIVE shooting other people is at least a serious misdemeanor (for US citizens, I mean)!

Now the question of his ability to access the gun. A parent who had no idea his son had mental health issues and didn't lock up his gun? Neighbor who was burglarized? Black market?

Nothing that was done here was legal at any point. No "loophole" was exploited. No liberty was abused. This was illegal from start to finish.

"Gun-control activists and Democratic presidential candidates have seized upon this news in order to advance the idea that it is time to pass whatever proposals they were already peddling, and, in concert, to blame those who disagree with them. In response, advocates of the right to keep and bear arms have pointed out that the shooting happened in California, which already has all the laws that Democrats in Congress tell us are necessary. This response is correct, of course, but it is also irrelevant given that the perpetrator was 16-years-old and that this case therefore doesn't fit within our gun-control debate at all. In California, 16-year-olds are ineligible to buy handguns, to possess handguns, to carry handguns, and to take handguns onto school property. Nothing that was done here was legal at any point. No "loophole" was exploited. No liberty was abused. This was illegal from start to finish. Unless one is making a case for the forcible confiscation of every gun in America, there's not a great deal to debate here. "

Now the question of his ability to access the gun. A parent who had no idea his son had mental health issues and didn't lock up his gun? Neighbor who was burglarized? Black market?
Regardless of how he got the gun, I guarantee he could have obtained a gun in a back alley deal pretty easily. IF in fact that's how it went down, please expect that part of this story to get buried very quickly by the MSM.

So, today was the perp's 16th birthday and he decided to off several students and then himself. Fox News indicated that he used a ".45 semi-automatic pistol that had no bullets remaining". Thus the limited number of shots available and the limited carnage.

Can't wait to hear how the media twists this to not be the shooters or shooters parents fault.

It was the guns fault, it forced him to take it to school. It had a grudge against those students because they were anti gun. So the gun, that inanimate object did this...

Let's hope the Utopian California Gun Control Laws exact their pound of flesh for all who empowered this weasel to commit this carnage. From those making the firearm accessible to the school officials who did nothing about potentially odd behavior and or threats. It'll all come out eventually... Stay tuned.

In the meantime, me and my sidearm are heading out to lunch, I sure hope it doesn't get any crazy ideas, you know those guns have minds of their own!!!!

Yay, now they can focus on gun control again rather than impeachment...:rolleyes:
was just telling the wife that, was to the point that" every one is so stuck on Russia and now Ukrainian impeachment all the mass shooting stopped, and now to cover the fuster cluck of an impeachment guess what *BAM* shooting."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top