JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Dupont
State
Washington
Zip Code
UPDATED 3/19
I am thinning the herd a bit to focus on other hobbies. The following firearms are for sale locally near Dupont/JBLM. Transfer at South Sound Guns in Olympia for modern guns or non-C&R FFL holders. C&R Firearms to other C&R holder can negotiate meeting from Tacoma to Olympia. Cash only as the electronic methods are not firearm friendly.

I will be adding to my lists of handguns, rifles and shotguns regularly so please check them all. With so many to list, I apologize for the brief description and lack of photos. I can usually get photos fairly quickly if desired and the face-to-face isn't enough. I recently lost my network storage and have not yet restored all of my pics.

Please IM or email for questions and I'll do my best to answer quickly (I do have a day job though). First solid "I'll take it" posted to the thread will be the buyer to avoid any time disputes. Questions asked to not constitute "I'll take it."

All laws apply: Federal, State and Local. No magazines over 10 rounds included. Prices are based on recent GunBroker sales but without sales tax or shipping.

Rifles for sale
Savage Model 10 Scout bolt-action .308 rifle. This is the older model with the side-button magazine release. Has scope mount ahead of the action on barrel (thus the "Scout" name). Williams peep iron sights. Black polymer stock. Includes extra 4/5 round magazine (somewhat hard to find). Currently has a Hi Lux/Leatherwood ATR long eye relief variable scope (2-7x32 iirc) mounted and zeroed using Burris Signature rings with offset inserts to get good zero. $700 $650 with mounted scope setup and spare mag.

US Springfield 1898 Krag "carbine" in 30-40 (.30 Army). This appears to be an original rifle well converted to a carbine pattern rifle. It does have an extra hole drilled in the left side of the receiver, probably for a receiver sight at some time. Will include an original side plate to replace the current cut one. Overall a very nice looking carbine replica made long ago from an nice original rifle. See my thread in the CMP forums for some pics and discussion: CMP Forum Post $500 $480 C&R

Please ask any questions via IM or email. Thank you.

Rob

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pics post

Marlin 336W
moved to auction

Savage Axis .223
SOLD

Ruger No 1 7x57
moved to auction

Savage Scout 10 .308
savage308_scout_leftfull.jpg
savage308_scout_rightfull.jpg
savage308_scout_leftdet.jpg
savage308_scout_rightdet.jpg

Krag Carbine
krag_carbine_full_small.jpg
krag_carbine_rec_left_small.jpg
krag_carbine_forend_small.jpg
krag_carbine_rearsight.jpg
krag_carbine_frontsight_small.jpg
krag_carbine_muzzle_small.jpg

Rob

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.