JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
BCM
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Eugene / Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm slimming down the collection a bit. I've got bills to pay and I haven't used these in quite a while. Everything's priced to move.

From top-to-bottom.
  1. Colt Upper on a BCM4 lower - AR-15: the upper has no rounds through it save for whatever was fired at the factory. Both upper and lower are factory stock. Upper is stamped with the Square and Cage Code. Will come with the Magpul BUIS and a single PMAG.
  2. BCM MCMR RECCE-16 - The upper features a Viking Tactics MLOK RIS as opposed to BCM's standard offering. No BUIS, one PMAG, Radian charging handle. SIG Tango6T 1-6x FFP also available for a DMR setup (which is what I did). I might have 2K rounds through it. $1,100
  3. Century Arms GP1975 Sporter - PM md. 63 clone with the dong, because dongs are for dudes, to quote Scott Chamberlin. The CAI monkeys did not match a single part when throwing this one together. No clue on the round count. To my knowledge, I'm the second owner. Will come with a PMAG, cleaning rod (APEX), and an unissued Romanian surplus sling that I got from either Moka's Raifus or APEX. $900
I will provide more pictures by PM if interested. All rifles, with the exception of the Colt upper, show normal wear from usage and storage.

No trades.
Not willing to ship and these are not cross-posted at this time.
Willing to meet in the middle if the interested party is a little out of the way.
Buyer(s) pays all transfer fees.

Thanks for looking, y'all.

IMG_8349.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.