JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gonna need to see a lot more than just manufacturer promo video. At first glance it looks interesting, but so did that Extreme Shock stuff. The first question that crossed my mind is "what happens if the string breaks?" One would have two or more projectiles on independent arbitrary trajectories.

So many things wrong with this i dont know where to start.
#1 no penetration
#2 String breaking and bullet basically becoming shrapnel
#3 string breaking and seperation in the barrel
#4 they say its like having 3 .380 shotshells but in reality they already did that with the .410/.45 colt combo and the .410 did pretty much nothing unless it was point blank and in the face.
#5 its sad to see that in any community as soon as the stuff goes mainstream these "snake oil salesmen" come out of the woodwork with all these fancy bullets and are just trying to make a profit.

What happened to practice practice practice? What happened to shot placement? Now some damn fool is going to go buy them and think well i dont need to practice i cant miss.
I honestly feel like this is for lazy people that dont want to do anything but carry a gun and be part of the trend.

Matt

It's LESS stopping power than a standard hollow point. It may or may not eventually cause the guy to bleed out a little quicker, but that's not really the point, is it.

This is a gimmick round. There is simply no advantage here. and many disadvantages which anyone who listens can easily see.

Its NOT cutting edge technology this type of ammo was common in the Civil War its called chain shot.

The two videos of actual demos were at extreme close range looked like under 10 ft. And the accuracy was terrible at 10 ft standing in a gun range you should be shooting 1-2" groups with any handgun. Here they were all over a full size silhouette target.

Worried about using a reload in a self defense situation try explaining this in a Civil court procceding.

Chain shot's been used since even before the Civil War too. They did this with 12ga buck and it ended up snapping the wire very quickly, spread the pattern unpredictably, and brought nothing usefull to the table.

It looks like they're taking quadratic buck shot tech and trying to leash it. I don't see this going very far.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top