JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Due to a few sales falling through and a hectic week since returning from vacation, many e-mails and PM's were not answered regarding the items I have for sale. Unfortunately I also had to clear a full mailbox due to multiple PM's while I was on vacation so I have no record of everyone that contacted me. Therefore I am consolodating all items into one ad and starting from scratch.

I have multiple handguns up for sale in Washington. I will sell to Oregon residents but buyer must pay FFL fees.

LNIB Seecamp LWS380 - SOLD
This is the hard to find .380acp of the very popular Seecamp firearm. It is in "Like New" condition and comes with original packaging and papers. The gun has plain factory grips but can include the pictured custom "Punisher" grip if desired.

SOLD

LNIB Kahr PM40

This item is in "Like New" condition and comes with all original packaging and papers. The gun includes a Pearce Grip extension on the flush magazine.

$479 FTF

PM40FS2.jpg

PM40FS.jpg

H&K UPS Compact .40S&W *Excellent Condition" - SOLD Pending Funding
This is the hard to find two-tone H&K USPc. The gun is in excellent condition. It is one of the earlier guns with actual engraving on the slide instead of laser etching. It includes original box and papers.

SOLD Pending Funding

USPc.jpg

Custom Glock 33 w/extras - SOLD
This is a custom Glock 33 with many extras. As the gun is configured it includes a stainless Lone Wolf slide, Mepro night sights, +1 extended mag plate, and extended slide release. The gun also has a .40S&W Lone Wolf barrel conversion. The gun comes with the original packaging and papers. The gun has nearly $1000.00 invested but I am selling the entire package (including the original slide and extra .40S&W barrel) for a substantial loss. Pricing is as stated below.

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.