JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Edmonds
State
Washington
Zip Code
Multiple calibers for sale
20 rounds of 6.5x55 Swedish $28
300 rounds of various 22 WMR $90
Fully loaded 30 round mags for an M1 Carbine, mix of FMJ and Soft point, not sure of manufacturer, 240 rounds in total. 120 for the just the ammo or 240 for the ammo and mags. Would prefer to sell but also open to trades.

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Multiple calibers for sale
20 rounds of 6.5x55 Swedish $28
300 rounds of various 22 WMR $90
Fully loaded 30 round mags for an M1 Carbine, mix of FMJ and Soft point, not sure of manufacturer, 240 rounds in total. 120 for the just the ammo or 240 for the ammo and mags. Would prefer to sell but also open to trades.

View attachment 1001359 View attachment 1001360 View attachment 1001361
Just joined, saw your add from a year ago. Do you still have the .30 caliber carbine rounds & mags? Thanks!

Great. I live in Beaverton Oregon. Trying to figure out delivery & your payment. I'll pay the shipping. Let me call the Post Office & see if they still do COD. If that works for you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.