JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think there are some on this board that have multiple accounts and that they are so busy with what ever they don't have time to answer their posts. I have multiple times, with different people in the same town, answered different ads with no response. I'm beginnig to wonder if these folks forget that they have posted items for sale on this board. I also question those that buy a revolver, for instance, put a 100 rounds through it and then try to re-sell it for $5 over retail. I don't get it. Do these folks think that there are stupid people on this board? What have I missed?

wowzer.. the price for a firearm, is the price someone is willing to pay. many times, a used (slightly) firearm will bring a premium, just because the new buyer does not have access to all the opportunities that other have. I would not call this a stupid buy, but one of opportunity.. JM.02c

"wowzer.. the price for a firearm, is the price someone is willing to pay. many times, a used (slightly) firearm will bring a premium, just because the new buyer does not have access to all the opportunities that other have. I would not call this a stupid buy, but one of opportunity.. JM.02c"

I have all the opportunities I want and I can buy anything on this board if I want. I don't know of any current production firearm that is used that will bring a premium. Not in this economy.

I have all the opportunities I want and I can buy anything on this board if I want. I don't know of any current production firearm that is used that will bring a premium. Not in this economy.

People have their reasons for pricing things the way they do. Some figure people will want to haggle. Others might be delusional. If you don't like the price, look elsewhere.

I will pay full retail for a mint used gun and travel 1/2 way across the state to get it just to keep it from being registered to me. About 1/2 the guns I have I got from an FFL, but lately only FTF. In the local paper, it seems that guys don't think about even wanting ID or paperwork. I think that is learned in places like this.

$.02

I will pay full retail for a mint used gun and travel 1/2 way across the state to get it just to keep it from being registered to me. About 1/2 the guns I have I got from an FFL, but lately only FTF. In the local paper, it seems that guys don't think about even wanting ID or paperwork. I think that is learned in places like this.

$.02

I guarantee that it is and the entire practice is completely asinine.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top