JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe Link created a new event:

Multigun Performance Challenge

Date: August 18-19, 2018
Late Registration: $100 beginning June 1, 2018
2 Gun: Rifle & pistol
Stages: 5 stages
Division: Open, Tac Ops
Scoring: 3 gun style scoring system
Awards: Top shooters in each dvision

This 2 day event will be held August 18-19 in Vancouver, WA, and is limited to 60 competitors per day. This is a single competition that is run over the course of 2 days, so...

Read more about this event...

Hi all - I made an account just to ask some questions.
Where/how do we sign up?
What's the estimated round count we should bring?
First timers ok? Or should we show up to watch one first and try again next year?

I'd say 200 rounds for rifle is quite generous. And I'd bring 400 rounds for pistol.

Can people come to just watch?
This is a 2 day event, Saturday and Sunday! Yes spectators are allowed, shooting begins about 930 and concludes about 3 PM. A ton of great raffles, vendor booths, BBQ food truck. No cost to watch. Proceeds for Mission22, to prevent veteran suicide.

Raffle flyer 3 rifle 2.jpg

Hi all - I made an account just to ask some questions.
Where/how do we sign up?
What's the estimated round count we should bring?
First timers ok? Or should we show up to watch one first and try again next year?

30% of competitors are probably in their first event. The veteran shooters AND stage RSOs are very helpful. Safety is everything...pay attention to that big time.

www.multigunperformance.com

I'd say 200 rounds for rifle is quite generous. And I'd bring 400 rounds for pistol.
We'll have "emergency" ammo for sale at the event...if anyone is running out. Total round count depends on the shooter. Some only need one bullet per target...others need more ;-) 150-200 pistol. Rifle 100-120. 5 shooting stages...4 of which would have a mag change. Watch the video overview to get an idea of the stages and the action.

This is a 2 day event, Saturday and Sunday! Yes spectators are allowed, shooting begins about 930 and concludes about 3 PM. A ton of great raffles, vendor booths, BBQ food truck. No cost to watch. Proceeds for Mission22, to prevent veteran suicide.

View attachment 482699
Thanks for putting on another awesome event. Had a blast. Hope stuff like this happens more. Would love to help any way I can.

Great support from vendors also. Won a grey ghost precision glock 17 complete slide and a product's 50 round drum mag. There were about 12 firearms given away between the winners and raffle winners.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top