JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am wondering how many here would be interested in acquiring a similar harness to my black one seen here
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/pr...al-harness-i-made-myself-opinions-advice.html
but in Multicam camo and possibly one of Kryptek's camo patterns...

since it took me 14 hours to make; plus the costs of the materials; I am thinking that $50 per vest base/rig base without the shoulder straps would be an OK price? I will be making them first before selling them, and probably will have them at the Albany gun show in September....but only if there is sufficient demand for such things..as there is a 5 yard minimum order for Multicam, and 10 yard minimum order for any one of the Kryptek camo patterns, in 1000D Cordura.

they will be sized for AR and AK magazines, and then possibly SKS clips

this "poor little Singer" has actually been holding up pretty damn well with my 1000D cordura and nylon webbing. its a lot more heavy duty than the old plastic one that went on the fritz and can't stitch worth a damn. I am not going to put kevlar or 4+ layers of nylon webbing though.

My advice would be to work up as many prototypes as you can afford, and see how they sell at the gun show. If there's interest, see about having them made for you with sweat shop labor in Mexico or Indonesia or India. Open website, sell items.

If there's interest, see about having them made for you with sweat shop labor in Mexico or Indonesia or India. Open website, sell items.
interesting advice... I've been thinking about contacting Tactical Tailor, as they are local(ish) to me, and see if they are willing to help if there's enough demand.... of course, this would mean I'd need to upsize the D-rings/buckles for suspenders to 1.5" Fastex/ITW-Nexus for TT's X harnesses...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top