JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2 Leatherman tool (PST II) 1 @ $15 each

5 Leatherman Micra 2 @ $10 each

7 Protocol just like the Cableas comes with a sheath and the light does not work $2
8 small Sheffield...like a Micra only it has pliers instead of scissors $3
9 2 cheap Leatherman knockoffs - one is marked "Wrangler" one is marked Mountain Quest and both have plastic over the metal handles. $5 each
10 Mammut utility tool @ $8

12 Multi purpose pocket survival tool 2 @ $3 each
13 Leatherman Squirt Radio Shack Tool (aka p4) size if micra but wire strippers instead of scissors $10

All prices OBO or trade for ammo (mainly looking for shotgun 12/20 ga) or single point slings, 20rd & 30rd ak47 mags, cz 52 mags, magpul afg let me know what you got. Everything is in relatively good condition. Can send more pics if requested just send me your email address and tell me which one/s you want pics of. Buy more than one and I'll make you a deal! Will ship for actual shipping cost I'll probably use flat rate boxes.

Last Edited:
Pictures of the various multi tools:
IMG_0058-1.jpg
IMG_0060-1.jpg
IMG_0061.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top