Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Multi-state CHL Class in Lewis County

Discussion in 'Education & Training' started by Blaylocke, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Blaylocke

Blaylocke Lewis County Active Member

Today, I was all primed to go down to the cop shop and get my conceal permit, when I happened to skim the sporting goods section of the nickel ads, and found a class come February. The information is on nwpersonalprotection.com. I skimmed some different threads on this board and didn't find this particular site, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about them, if it was the best way to go. Here's the content of the ad, for the sake of posterity.

I just want to know if this is worth it, or if others would just stick with the 55.25 Washington permit.

For the record, while I'm comfortable with the idea of training, I have been around handguns all of my life and have a proper appreciation for the care it takes to handle them...My long winded way of saying it's not exactly a consideration for me.

Thoughts?

2. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

I would go so that you can get the other permits if you do any travelling.

wife and I have family in Oregon so we go there often.

My mom lives in Utah so I got all of them.

3. Blaylocke

Blaylocke Lewis County Active Member

The only thing that concerns me is that I'm not exactly in the know on up and up training classes. I don't know if this one is legitimate. Nothing throws up a red flag, but there is a "refundable" 25.00 registration fee, and I don't know if that's the norm.

Has anyone actually heard of them, or have anything to say about them?

4. mhasson30

mhasson30 OR Active Member

:)

slind and (deleted member) like this.