JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thought hard about the omega or the sayker but then the Dead air sandman came on sale for $760.00 I couldn't pass it up .
I would love to do a side by side with one of you guy with an omega when mine comes in.

556 or 308? I'm going to be running my omega on a 556 ar15 and a 308 bolt action.

I live in albany and have a membership at ARPC, let me know if you want to go, i got my Omega for 850 on sale at silencershop, I need to get one more muzzle break for my AR and then all my toys would have adapters.

the silencerco omega 308 is the top rated model. i have a deposit down on one.

obviously, i don't have it yet but it's been highly recommended for use for both 5.56mm and 7.62. they tried to sell me on a specwar etc but if i'm going through the hassle of nfa stuff i want the best one.

I have ran 556 and 300blk through my omega so far, and boy its a joy to shoot, makes shooting the 556 comfortable to shoot without muffs, and the subsonic 300 is almost like cheating its so quite.

I had a few guys suggest the saker or the specwar, but really.. the omega has the best of both worlds, its the lighest of the three and the quietest of the three.

I have ran 556 and 300blk through my omega so far, and boy its a joy to shoot, makes shooting the 556 comfortable to shoot without muffs, and the subsonic 300 is almost like cheating its so quite.

I had a few guys suggest the saker or the specwar, but really.. the omega has the best of both worlds, its the lighest of the three and the quietest of the three.

Are you running the omega with the brake or the flat end cap?

Once you get your form 3 back it will have the serial number of the suppressor your getting and you can go onto http://silencerco.com/product-registration/ and register your suppressor with silencerco, even though you have not received the suppressor yet, and they will send you either a t-shirt or suppressor pouch of your choosing, and *All Omega registrations will also receive a Specwar 762 ASR Flash Hider.

then if you happen to want to come down to albany, let me know and we can go play with my omega :)

They emailed me the serial number of both of my supressors.
I went through silencershop and they are taking care of all the paper work. All I had to do was pay and email them my trust paperwork.

I went the exact same way with my omega, it was really quite nice, only thing is I didn't get a email from them when the form 4 actually went through, I did get a call from the gun shop when he received the stamp though. Go register your omega and get your free stuff :)

Once you get your form 3 back it will have the serial number of the suppressor your getting and you can go onto http://silencerco.com/product-registration/ and register your suppressor with silencerco, even though you have not received the suppressor yet, and they will send you either a t-shirt or suppressor pouch of your choosing, and *All Omega registrations will also receive a Specwar 762 ASR Flash Hider.

then if you happen to want to come down to albany, let me know and we can go play with my omega :)

The omega comes with the muzzle device in the box with the suppressor right? So if you register you get any extra device?

That is correct, the omega come with a 762 muzzle break or flash suppressor, I think you can select which one when you order. And then it will come with the tools to install the muzzle device and also to service the can. It will also come with a direct thread attachment for the 762 in the box.

That is correct, the omega come with a 762 muzzle break or flash suppressor, I think you can select which one when you order. And then it will come with the tools to install the muzzle device and also to service the can. It will also come with a direct thread attachment for the 762 in the box.

I wonder if you can get a 556 flash supressor when you register with silencerco instead of the 762. It would beat having to buy one fore my 556.

I made that mistake, I got the free one and quickly mounted it on my 300 in anticipation of the can, went and shot a few groups with the 300 and then got the can, realized I needed another 556 adapter.. so I emailed silencerco and they would have gladly exchanged my 762 for a 556 had I not shot it already.. you may be able to email their support and say you would like to register your can, but you would like a 556 muzzle break or flash suppressor instead of the 762 one and they should be able to work with you on that.

Well now I have a 762 flash suppressor but I need a 556 for my ar15 :( Im going to hold onto the 762 (unless someone wants to trade) in hopes I got a 308 down the road... not quite there yet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top