JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are you a medical professional with easy access to some sort of clinic or hospital or exam room with multiple beds? I am with the Oregon Tenth Amendment Center and we are wanting to shoot a short video in a "hospital ward" with 3 or more beds. A super simple shoot actually and could easily be done in one day.

If you are a pro Second amendment medical professional we need to talk. It is very likely that you and a friend could even be in it if you'd like.

This will be a funny video that we intend to distribute online to support the drive for a Firearms Freedom Act in Oregon.

Email me at [email protected] if you think you can help with this project.

Cyborg

Trismn,
By "subscribe" I assume you mean that I should subscribe to this thread. I thought I did. Under thread subscription "Instant email notification" was selected. I am not a forum expert maybe you could suggest something more I should be doing.

THX,
Cyborg

Trismn,
By "subscribe" I assume you mean that I should subscribe to this thread. I thought I did. Under thread subscription "Instant email notification" was selected. I am not a forum expert maybe you could suggest something more I should be doing.

THX,
Cyborg

You are subscribed. usually a post like that means he does not have comments to add, and in this case cannot help you with the location but would like to see where it goes. so he is subscribing to your thread.

sorry i cannot help you either. Hope you find someone with access to the beds though.

I can't help you either. You'll need to find a nursing home, hospital ?? that has no problem with being controversial. Most of the large hospital chains in the PNW are run by liberals. You not only have to consider opinions of mgt, but the boards. I think you have a challenge on your hands, but I wish you the best.

Most hospitals are non-profits and don't like controversy due to donors.

Many nursing homes are privately owned for-profit by local people. I'd start there.

You can rent hospital beds and borrow some props, maybe from a conservative Dr's office. Toss in some other things that you can rent cheap or borrow for free (a wheelchair, a walker) from local charity type places... A conservative church might well let you use an appropriate room.

Just random thoughts...

I know a really good guy who owns a nice nursing home in the Medford area. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd do it. Now that I think about it, I know three!

Medford's a bit far. I think you can find something close by.

More random...

The holders of "assumed business names" are on file with the State of Oregon, Corporation Commission. I believe that info is online and searchable. A cross check between yellow pages and that site should get you some local owners...

You could start with just the yellow pages. Call and ask if the nursing home is locally owned. If so, get the owner's contact info. Regardless of answer, ask if they know of any others that are locally owned. Compile a list of owners and call...

Best of luck...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top