JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone suggest a pistol holster system or style that would allow me to carry inside my "go bag"
via Molle attachment and remove the holster from the bag to wear on my person.
Would a belt clip style provide adequate retention on the Molle system?

I can't think of one that would work for sure. Are you looking for IWB or OWB. Kydex or Nylon. Anything can be custom made. I think a regular kydex OWB holster with a Molle attachment in the center could work, so you would have both one single Molle attachment point in the center and also belt clips on the outside. My only worry about be if it was on my pack would it get snagged on something and the pistol fall out, so I would want a nylon strap with a button added.

G Code RTI system is very modular. And their stuff is top notch with respect to quality.

This is the RTI wheel that can be attached to a variety of mounts (belt slide, drop leg, molle, velcro backer, etc)

You can see the various options here...
RTI

GCA25_MAIN_540x540.jpg

I checked out G-Code website.
I've selected a holster with paddle and an RTI wheel with molle attachment.
Calling them tomorrow to ensure everything I've selected will work together and if their holster will fit my P220 as it is not listed in their menu.
Otherwise very cool system.
Thank You.

Calling them tomorrow to ensure everything I've selected will work together and if their holster will fit my P220 as it is not listed in their menu.
Thank You.

You're very welcome. They make good stuff. But be patient with the delivery. If memory serves 8-10 weeks isn't uncommon. And I'm sure they're probably backlogged from Shot Show activities.

Thank You.

If the P226 is listed, your good to go for a p220, the dimensions are more or less identical except the grip.

I ordered a G-Code system and received it today.
In all it took around 10 days to receive my order.
The P-226 holster size is a great fit for my P-220.
I ended up with holster which incorporates their RTI (Rapid Transition Interface) mounting plate, along with an RTI wheel with a Molle attachment and an additional RTI wheel with a paddle.
I installed the Molle RTI wheel inside my "go bag" and so far am impressed with it's secure fitment while drawing the pistol from the bag.
Very well made pieces.
G-code has a great website with some very nice products.
Thank You again for the referral.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads