JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cannot put into words how much this pisses me off.

Is it the vaccine that cures this?
Is it the face diapers?
Is it the social distancing?
Or all of the above?
(all questions are sarcastic and rhetorical)

I dont think anyone knows how to fix the bug that was let out of the jar.

What i want to see is some sort of work on a correct vaccine. The current iteration is only a medication and should be called as such.

I believe there is way more about this that is not being shared. Way more.
We are witnessing a reset in action and complete control of our lives being shifted to weasels who want control.

I really like their method of enforcement, people can file a complaint online against people who don't wear masks, potential $1000 fine.

My response if someone asks me my name for not wearing a mask... go bleep yourself.

I really like their method of enforcement, people can file a complaint online against people who don't wear masks, potential $1000 fine.

My response if someone asks me my name for not wearing a mask... go bleep yourself.

Early on in the face diaper stage i had a "Ken" tell me i needed one as i used a bathroom at a rest stop.
I informed him that minding his own f---ing business was good for his health as well. He shut up and proceeded with his life, healthy, and in one piece.

I have even less patience now for the same type of behavior. Their suggestion for enforcement is going to give the Karen's/Ken's of the world something to rally around.
With government face recognition software i wouldnt be surprised of it becoming a mail ticket with zero recourse. Which then turns this virtue signaling parade into a revenue stream for the county.

:rolleyes: It's all about the "science"... well... "political-science" anyhoo.

Ever wonder why, if a mask mandate is soooo urgent/essential to "save-us-all-from-a- horrible-death"....
.... they always delay the implementation for several days down the road? ** :s0153:

** They probably want to make sure they won't need to cancel dinner reservations with their cronies!

Last Edited:

Is it the face diapers?
Or all of the above?

What i want to see is some sort of work on a correct vaccine. The current iteration is only a medication and should be called as such.

We are witnessing a reset in action and complete control of our lives being shifted to weasels who want control.
"I believe there is way more about this that is not being shared. Way more."
Just the end of last week I had to visit my Doctor, totally non-covid related.
He's a pretty good doc, always takes time for a bit of conversation. And in
the course of this conversation, covid came up. He being a professional gave
me an opportunity to listen to his opinion. It started out with "eventually I think
the bugs are going to win." He went on to say he had no idea of a time frame
nor severity. He thought we are fighting an entity that will eventually win out
because they can counter forever any punch we throw at them. I'm still
processing this.

me an opportunity to listen to his opinion. It started out with "eventually I think
processing this.

I dont doubt it in one way, shape, form or whatever.
In all reality look at our world and the little we know about it.
As a species we have a limited shelf life, as other species before us did. I realize it is a nihilistic view but i am realistic. Plus we cant just seem to stop dicking around with virology in lab settings. Whether it is for prevention of them or for the use in the destruction of man kind.

I hope that if our demise is on the horizon it long after i am gone and my children as well.

Is it the face diapers?
Or all of the above?

You, sir, are absolutely correct. I have been saying since Day 1 THIS IS NOT A VACCINE! IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A GENETICALLY MODIFIED COLD/FLU MEDICINE. Turns all vaccinated into Typhoid Mary.

processing this.
I don't think the bugs will "win," if by winning you mean they will eliminate the human species. IMO what is likely to happen in the worst case scenario is the bugs will shorten life expectancy, given that they seem to hit the old and infirm the hardest. They may eliminate a susceptible portion of the population, after which true herd immunity will be reached. There apparently is a resistant portion of the population, capable of natural immunity,. Some may suffer long term health effects, and we will have too wait and see. But in order for the bugs to achieve total victory they must kill before the population reaches reproductive age, and this doesn't seem to be happening. So we may have another endemic viral disease which circulates among the population with occasional epidemic outbreaks, and reducing life expectancy for most people.

processing this.
I had a Dr. tell me once that when we figured out antibiotics, we figured out the "cheat code". Without them, we'd have far fewer people and likely far fewer problems.

I don't think the bugs will "win," if by winning you mean they will eliminate the human species. IMO what is likely to happen in the worst case scenario is the bugs will shorten life expectancy, given that they seem to hit the old and infirm the hardest. They may eliminate a susceptible portion of the population, after which true herd immunity will be reached. There apparently is a resistant portion of the population, capable of natural immunity,. Some may suffer long term health effects, and we will have too wait and see. But in order for the bugs to achieve total victory they must kill before the population reaches reproductive age, and this doesn't seem to be happening. So we may have another endemic viral disease which circulates among the population with occasional epidemic outbreaks, and reducing life expectancy for most people.

That is an interesting theory and plausible as well.
As it is the life expectancy number dropped in 2020.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-li...he-biggest-decline-in-generations-11626840061

I had a Dr. tell me once that when we figured out antibiotics, we figured out the "cheat code". Without them, we'd have far fewer people and likely far fewer problems.

I think it would be mind blowing if we actually had a medication that would eliminate this illness already. Something as simple as an antibiotic.
It'd also blow all this hoopla wide open and some heads might finally roll for the circus side show we have been subjected to.

I think it would be mind blowing if we actually had a medication that would eliminate this illness already. Something as simple as an antibiotic.
It'd also blow all this hoopla wide open and some heads might finally roll for the circus side show we have been subjected to.
I think it's going to be like the flu, or the common cold. It's going to become more virulent and less harmful as time passes, with so many variants it's not possible to creat a vaccine, until we just have COVID season.

I think it's going to be like the flu, or the common cold. It's going to become more virulent and less harmful as time passes, until we just have COVID season.
I believe you are right.

I am keeping some hope up that it just magically dies out somehow. Just as suddenly that it became a thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top