Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mult. Co Sign off

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by Tornado-Technologies, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Tornado-Technologies

Tornado-Technologies Hillsboro Active Member

here's the latest info:

Spoke with Kimberly today (the contact person),

The new sheriff has apparently not as yet decided whether or not he will sign Forms. She advised that the ATF had told him that he doesn't need to sign the forms if he doesn't want to.

I highly recommend anyone living in Mult. Co. to write the sheriff and express their views.

I explained to her that most people would simply take the trust route and bypass him all together.
    She'd never heard of it and was a little shocked that no fingerprints of background checks were required.

2. garyhan

garyhan Portland, OR New Member

Adding this to info gleaned on other forums, I have dedided to go the trust route. Will be dropping a couple of pieces off at Tornado Tech for threading soon. I have a Spectre coming that I hope to actually have in hand ere Michelmass.

gary

3. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

I'd put his name out there so those of you who live in that area won't vote for him again. (and go the trust route) I bet he'll sign them as fast as he can if he knows he'll get voted out.

4. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

I keep hearing the same things from several people. Apparently he is refusing to sign a Class 3 or Class 2's (cant remember which) renewal. Great way to stop gun sales if all the dealers are forced out of business because LEO's wont sign off on them.

5. PrDubi

PrDubi Deep in the heart of Dirty South Salem Active Member

Just go the trust route..

6. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

Whats the "Trust Route"

7. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

8. PeakResources

PeakResources Portland (past) Colorado (now) Member

I just got my trust paperwork done I used an attorney even though I'm an attorney myself. Just better to usesomeone with experience. I'll get down to see Goldie next week.