JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone,
I got a 76 Ford on 44 swampers and no trailer to haul it to Browns or other ideal wheelin spots. I live in the Fairview area and wondered if anyone had any land or new any spots around the Sandy or Estacada area I could get muddy at....Legally.

In the sandy area their used to be a good spot out on weber rd. Havent been out there in years though. Estacada has promatory park. If you drive up the hill you will run into tons of mud holes.

I used to take my chevy on 44s up there and wheel. There are some truly deep holes up there! If you gonna wheel up there, have a winch. Ive buried my 44 boggers in mud holes so deep you couldnt see them!

In the sandy area their used to be a good spot out on weber rd. Havent been out there in years though. Estacada has promatory park. If you drive up the hill you will run into tons of mud holes.

I used to take my chevy on 44s up there and wheel. There are some truly deep holes up there! If you gonna wheel up there, have a winch. Ive buried my 44 boggers in mud holes so deep you couldnt see them!

Sweet thanks man, I will check it out for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top