J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Defensive Arts
Southwest Firearms
Reactions
Hey everyone,
I got a 76 Ford on 44 swampers and no trailer to haul it to Browns or other ideal wheelin spots. I live in the Fairview area and wondered if anyone had any land or new any spots around the Sandy or Estacada area I could get muddy at....Legally.

Reactions
In the sandy area their used to be a good spot out on weber rd. Havent been out there in years though. Estacada has promatory park. If you drive up the hill you will run into tons of mud holes.

I used to take my chevy on 44s up there and wheel. There are some truly deep holes up there! If you gonna wheel up there, have a winch. Ive buried my 44 boggers in mud holes so deep you couldnt see them!

Reactions
In the sandy area their used to be a good spot out on weber rd. Havent been out there in years though. Estacada has promatory park. If you drive up the hill you will run into tons of mud holes.

I used to take my chevy on 44s up there and wheel. There are some truly deep holes up there! If you gonna wheel up there, have a winch. Ive buried my 44 boggers in mud holes so deep you couldnt see them!

Sweet thanks man, I will check it out for sure.

Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Copeland Custom Gunworks
NW Custom Firearms
Project Appleseed
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Top Bottom