JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Boxes are the full of features that is not found on any other box manufactured today. They were specifically designed to store ammunition in the bullet down position but will also store bullets with the tip up. Flip-Top Deluxe boxes feature a fold down carrying handle and are specially designed so belted magnum rounds can be carried rim up or down.

Technical Information
Material: Plastic
Notes: Deluxe box feature special fingers that help prevent damage to the tip of bullets

$10.00 .. Case-Gard 100 box (will fit up to and including 375 H&H Magnum length rounds)

$8.00 .. Case-Gard 50 box (will fit up to and including 30-06 length rounds)

Can ship if needed

mtm_casegard100.jpg

mtm_casegard100-1.jpg

mtm_casegard50.jpg

mtm_casegard50-1.jpg

These are the only two that I have that are the deluxe versions .. I do a variety of other ammo boxes though (listed below)

Qty. 11 - J&J 50rd Med Rifle Clear Smoke - Calibers up to 308 Winchester ... $20.00 total
Qty. 11 - Midway 50rd Med Rifle (9-Clear Smoke & 2 Clear Blue) - Calibers up to 308 Winchester ... $20.00 total
Qty. 3 - MTM Case-Gard 50rd Med Rifle Clear Blue - Calibers up to 308 Winchester ... $9.00 total
Qty. 1 - Midway 50rd Clear Blue - 38/357 and similar rounds ... $2.00 total

Would you be willing to ship these to 97206 and if so what would be my total?; Qty. 11 - J&J 50rd Med Rifle Clear Smoke - Calibers up to 308 Winchester ... $20.00 total
Qty. 11 - Midway 50rd Med Rifle (9-Clear Smoke & 2 Clear Blue) - Calibers up to 308 Winchester ... $20.00 total Qty. 5 - MTM Case-Gard 100rd Clear Red - 38/357 and similar rounds ... $15.00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top