JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is simply no way I will allow my tags to be scanned at a supposedly community-clean-up -event, and those who push such an 'event' are not the innocents they pretend to be

There is simply no way I will allow my tags to be scanned at a supposedly community-clean-up -event, and those who push such an 'event' are not the innocents they pretend to be
No tags being scanned at this event. Actually, it is a community-clean-up-event. I think I'm pretty innocent. I'm not pretending.

Don't think your post makes much sense, erudne. You'll need to explain more accurately. Or, you could simply drop the rant. Either way, I'm okay with that.

Cogs

Need one volunteer for a side detail job...
Pick up Johnny!

@Johnny would like to come to the cleanup.
"The clean up sounds fun. I would help in any way I could. I am still capable of picking up trash and depositing it into a trash bag. All i need is the ride there."
If anyone out there needs to fill their quota of good deeds, I am a paraplegic and don't get a lot of chances to go out and throw some lead down range. I can help with gas money and maybe make a new friend(s).
Johnny lives in SE Portland area. You would need to pick him up in the morning and return in the afternoon. Let's 'make his day' and treat him to a good time, NWFA style!

Let's find someone and let him know as soon as possible so he has enough time to put his 'toys' together.

Thanks,

Cogs

THANK YOU
Sportsman's Warehouse!!!!
SE 82nd Ave, Portland.
P1080211.JPG
(Rifle not included!) :mad:
P1080215.JPG
P1080222.JPG
P1080207.JPG

Pick up Johnny!

"The clean up sounds fun. I would help in any way I could. I am still capable of picking up trash and depositing it into a trash bag. All i need is the ride there."

Johnny lives in SE Portland area. You would need to pick him up in the morning and return in the afternoon. Let's 'make his day' and treat him to a good time, NWFA style!

Let's find someone and let him know as soon as possible so he has enough time to put his 'toys' together.

Thanks,

Cogs
Hello Everyone,
I live on 133rd and SE Division St. I use a manual lightwaight sports wheelchair. I don't drive but I want to help out any way I can to keep our Oregon's forests clean.
I dont nees much help transfering into a car, I have a lot of upper body strength. It would be easier for me to transfer into a car. I can share .223/5.56 ammo and cover gas costs.

Thanks for reading

J.

Pick up Johnny!

Thanks,

Cogs
Where in SE does Johnny live. It might be possible for me to pick him up.
Bodyguard

Hello Everyone,
I live on 133rd and SE Division St. I use a manual lightwaight sports wheelchair. I don't drive but I want to help out any way I can to keep our Oregon's forests clean.
I dont nees much help transfering into a car, I have a lot of upper body strength. It would be easier for me to transfer into a car. I can share .223/5.56 ammo and cover gas costs.

Thanks for reading

J.

^^^ :D

After seeing the weather report I will rely on my Bronco to get there. Have been looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow and helping out. Hope the weather is good to us, but it really doesn't matter does it? It will be fun either way.

Don't forget to bring your rubbers boys! Other wise you may all be huddled together, shivering, under cover!

Sorry I can't be at this one. It's my busy time and if I were to put of Saturday's work Sunday would be undo-able.

I hate to do this, but I have to back out. Got an emergency job in seattle to work today and tomorrow... Sorry guys. I'll make sure to be at the next one, which looks like the Yacolt Burn cleanup.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads