JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some lucky person is going to win this Shotgun cleaning kit! Cleans 12, 20 & 28 gauge!

Must be present at this cleanup to win!!! RSVP and plan on a great time on Mt Hood!
THANK YOU
Rapid Fire Arms, LLC,

39110 Proctor Blvd, Suite B
Sandy, OR.
(503) 482-6881​
Rapid Fire Arms Donation 4-23-16.jpg

Last Edited:
Some lucky person is going to win this Shotgun cleaning kit! Cleans 12, 20 & 28 gauge!

Must be present at this cleanup to win!!! RSVP and plan on a great time on Mt Hood!
THANK YOU
Rapid Fire Arms, LLC,

39110 Proctor Blvd, Suite B
Sandy, OR>
(503) 482-6881​
View attachment 289022

they are in Sandy near the clean up. they are open on Saturday as well so people should stop by on the way back from the clean up if going to Portland

they are in Sandy near the clean up. they are open on Saturday as well so people should stop by on the way back from the clean up if going to Portland
Yes! Show your appreciation of their efforts and willingness to help motivate gun owners to get out and do some good! (@rangerlars connected with Rapid Fire Arms and prompted this donation. They are also handing out lots of our fliers. Thanks Lars!)

Bill

Things look a little different about this thread? Last night we got our new Events Calendar and we put this event on it. In the process we lost our 'Vote' poll. It has been replaced with an RSVP button. (You can find the calendar at the top of the Home page in the drop down box under "Resources", then click on Upcoming Events). Events on the calendar are posted to the section Events & Get Togethers. A new revision is on it's way and will help fine tune a couple of things. Thanks Joe Link for making the calendar happen!

The last count, Monday eve, was 18 Yes votes and 15 Maybe votes. So don't worry, we'll have lots of people there! Spouses, families and general community should put us well over 30 volunteers.

Several USFS representatives will be there. Lots of photos. Clackamas County Dumpstoppers is bringing up their dump truck once again (I hope Dave is driving it! I like Dave).

Sign in on the USFS Volunteer sheet and the NWFA member sheet with your user name. At that time you'll receive a raffle ticket for the prize drawings (more prizes to be posted in the next day or two).

After sign-in, and before cleanup, we'll have a little talk or two. Of course the safety stuff, but more importantly will be discussions from USFS. Good info for us to hear!

Looking forward to it!

Cogs

Excellent! :) I'll work up a list of the kind of photo's we'll need and get it to you before the event. There's certain ones we'd like to get. Also, shoot what you like and be as creative as you like. I'll be fairly busy most of the time but will make time to help set up for certain shots.

Okay. Send me a PM or you have my email. I'm just happy as my 500 just got back to me and it looks as if S&W fixed it.

Good idea though to tell me what you want photos of. I've never shot an event. I'm usually just with the camera on a tripod catching video of the exploding targets... Too bad we can't have that fun in the woods anymore.

My wife and I will be there. I'll make sure to bring a tarp for easy brass collection. I'll happily pick up anyone's unwanted brass!

I'm going to be bringing my experimental pistol brass catcher. Highly classified and stolen from a post somewhere on here. Can't remember where the post is, but I liked the idea enough to drop the whole $5.00 on it.

My knee surgery is next Thursday, but my doctor told me to take it easy till then. No target shooting this weekend or making the cleanup. I am aiming for the next Tillamook cleanup next month. Hopefully I wont be walking like Festus from GUNSMOKE.

I was back up there this morning. Boulders have been re-positioned and have grown in size (two weeks ago looked haggard). There's still much of a car mangled up but "they" moved it out of the trees and closer to the shooting rules sign. I cleaned what I could but there's still much to be done.
I'd join you all if I could, but work beckons.

UPDATE.... This is what we have, and what we NEED....

We have;
  • Dining canopies (Have 1 for Sign-in... Cogs. Need at least one more for the kitchen).
  • Tables (Have 4 = for sign-in and serving. USFS & Cogs).
  • Grill (echase1793)
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (Have 24... Cogs. Need another 24).
  • Propane coffee pot (echase1793)
  • Coffee creamer (we have more than enough from last clean up)
  • Cook (echase1793. Need a kitchen assistant)
  • Donuts (Have 2 dozen... 31Kwiredog That should do it. Thank you!)
  • Paper Plates, Plastic Forks, Napkins, Coffee grounds & Cups (Cogs)
  • Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, , (John Diana).
We NEED;

• Dining canopy (need 1 more 8x8 or 10x10).
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (need 3 doz lean, 20% fat content is best).
  • ??? Salad (need enough for 30 people).
  • Leaf lettuce & Sliced tomatoes (5-6 pre-sliced).
  • Relish (1 lrg sqeeze bottle).
  • Salt & pepper?
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to USFS & NWFA sheets & hand out raffle tickets).
  • Kitchen Assistant (Food prep and buffet line up)
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
  • Ear plugs (for those who forgot).
  • Other ideas of something you could bring or to help out?
If you would help with the We NEED section, please post here.

Thank you all for your contributions!!!

I will bring;
- earplugs,
- nitrile disposable gloves (like what Dr's use),
- Coffee creamers (Vanilla stout, salted caramel, Myan chocolate.)
- sugar
- my Weber gas grill, kitchenette for grill and prep.
- propane coffee maker.
- 1 gallon propane tank (someone should bring a back up)

I can bring hotdogs and buns if need be. Just let me know.

Cheers
Eric

I will bring;
- earplugs,
- nitrile disposable gloves (like what Dr's use),
- Coffee creamers (Vanilla stout, salted caramel, Myan chocolate.)
- sugar
- my Weber gas grill, kitchenette for grill and prep.
- propane coffee maker.
- 1 gallon propane tank (someone should bring a back up)

I can bring hotdogs and buns if need be. Just let me know.

Cheers
Eric

Thank you echase! I believe we should have the dogs covered. I've got 24 and I believe @rick benjamin posted he will bring some (although he didn't say how many). If you bring 12 and rick brings 12 we'll be covered. All the other stuff is perfect! Thank you!!!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cogs

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews