JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for posting! Looking forward to seeing you all there. Hope you all can make it. It's great to see your support in wanting to help keep recreational shooting alive and well on public land!

I'm coming.
Hal (DRRC El Presidente) announced this at the member meeting last night.

I should know in the next week whether I will be able to make this one.

I'll know for sure what I can bring next week. Between getting my reloading setup going and every body else that want's a part of my paycheck, it's rather tight.

I can bring some burgers and buns, plus I have 2 tables I can bring with me.

I will be there for the clean up and am interested in hearing more about the adoption program.

I can bring a two burner stove and large coffee pot. Looking forward to help clean up another shooting site!

Plan on coming with my wife! We'll bring something, maybe dessert. I have a set of self resetting.22 gongs.

Hey everyone!

I noticed Sporting Systems in Vancouver, WA was holding one of their Friday Bull Shootin' nights; the topic is "Shooting on Public Lands."

Seeing as this fits right with what we are doing, I asked them if they would pass around our flyer for the 23rd clean up event. The response I received was "Absolutely."

In return, I wanted to post their event here on NWFA. (I hope this is ok. I felt that the more people we can get involved in participating in good stewardship, the better. Since Sporting Systems doesn't sell anything during their Bull Shootin' hours, it seems appropriate without a conflict of interest. Let me know if I overstepped on this one. )

BullShootinSportingSystems.jpg

Hey everyone!

I noticed Sporting Systems in Vancouver, WA was holding one of their Friday Bull Shootin' nights; the topic is "Shooting on Public Lands."

Seeing as this fits right with what we are doing, I asked them if they would pass around our flyer for the 23rd clean up event. The response I received was "Absolutely."

In return, I wanted to post their event here on NWFA. (I hope this is ok. I felt that the more people we can get involved in participating in good stewardship, the better. Since Sporting Systems doesn't sell anything during their Bull Shootin' hours, it seems appropriate without a conflict of interest. Let me know if I overstepped on this one. )

View attachment 288001
Glad you brought some attention to it. It's an important conversation to have. I'm in! Looking forward to it. I'll see you there.

Bill

Donna B. is providing the lettuce, tomatoes, potato salad and BBQ sauce. Thanks to Donna.

We're not far away from filling the list now...

NEED
  • Dining canopy (need 1 more 8x8 or 10x10).
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (need 3 doz lean, 20% fat content is best).
  • Relish (1 lrg sqeeze bottle).
  • Salt & pepper?
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to USFS & NWFA sheets & hand out raffle tickets).
  • Kitchen Assistant (Food prep and buffet line up)
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
  • Ear plugs (for those who forgot).
  • Other ideas of something you could bring or to help out?
I can bring the dining canopy and Coleman Kitchen Table that I brought last year at the Tillamook cleanup. Will bring paper towels, handsoap, some folding tables & chairs.

Jeff B.

NWFA "The Happy Trigger Band" will be playing, LIVE, at the After Party. Due to some of us who are off key, ear protection is recommended.
Happy Trigger Band.jpg

So went up to the shooting spot this morning to take the new pistol through a workout. Was going to do a little clean up also and to my surprise someone was camping there.

So went up to the shooting spot this morning to take the new pistol through a workout. Was going to do a little clean up also and to my surprise someone was camping there.

I was thinking of heading up there to have a look this afternoon. I live in Fairview so I might be able to help with the adoption. Sounds like the area is open so I'll look around and see if it's something I can help out with. Going to try to make it out to the cleanup and meet some folks.

Tents make for good targets! Ha! Don't think I would setup camp there!

I was thinking of heading up there to have a look this afternoon. I live in Fairview so I might be able to help with the adoption. Sounds like the area is open so I'll look around and see if it's something I can help out with. Going to try to make it out to the cleanup and meet some folks.
Thanks Student! Hope to meet you next Sat!

Cogs

We need a good photographer for this event. Not only to document the event, but to shoot some print quality photo's we can use in our target shooter brochure, as well as, for NWFA promotional use. I have list of a few special photo's we need.

If someone could help in this area, we'll be glad to relieve you of the trash bag duties!

Thank you,

Cogs

We need a good photographer for this event. Not only to document the event, but to shoot some print quality photo's we can use in our target shooter brochure, as well as, for NWFA promotional use. I have list of a few special photo's we need.

If someone could help in this area, we'll be glad to relieve you of the trash bag duties!

Thank you,

Cogs
I can do photo duty as well. I have a good camera setup. I use it for video as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top