JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't know we were putting a sign up after we were done cleaning the places. I had thought that would be a good idea though. Is that just an 8"x11" sheet of paper?

Gotta wonder if we had the sign up at the Louisignot sight when the dudes came up and started hanging bottles from the trees to shoot?
We forgot to put signs up in Tillamook when we were done so Jason is putting them up at each location. They are 8 1/2 x 14

I went up to this area for my first time yesterday. I'm not able to attend the event (work weekends) but I got started for you guys. Ended up filling the back of my Jimmy. There is A LOT of glass laying around and I didn't like my dog being there with me.
Bring some heavy lifters. Looks like there's been a car drawn, quartered and dumped.

20160406_104440_HDR.jpg

I want to participate but I don't know if I will be able to make it yet.

However; does anyone mind if I post this event up inside Johnson Creek Gun Club?
Good idea, pietro. Send me you email in a private conversation and I will send you a flier about this event. I'll send it this evening.

Thanks for spreading the word!

Cogs

You won't want to miss these prizes! More to come soon!!!

Thank you Cabela's!

1- Herter's All-In-One Plus Gun-Cleaning Kit... 1- Cabela's Ground Pounder Self Healing Target... 1- E-Max Electronic Stereo Hearing Protection with Pro Range Glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabela's 4-23-16.jpg

Here's the sign Waguns has been using in Washington. Some content changes depending on if its the USF, DNR, or other.

http://i.imgur.com/xOWev2n.jpg

Was requested and figured others would like to see as well.
Well good for them! I'm glad to see more of the gun community out and doing something about it. I hope it spreads and starts making a difference.

I'm going!

Likely no wife this time.

I'll take it easy on the targets this time though. Was a pita hauling that in and out last time.

UPDATE.... This is what we have, and what we NEED....

We have;
  • Dining canopies (Have 1 for Sign-in... Cogs. Need at least one more for the kitchen).
  • Tables (Have 4 = for sign-in and serving. USFS & Cogs).
  • Grill (echase1793)
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (Have 24... Cogs. Need another 24).
  • Propane coffee pot (echase1793)
  • Coffee creamer (we have more than enough from last clean up)
  • Cook (echase1793. Need a kitchen assistant)
  • Donuts (Have 2 dozen... 31Kwiredog That should do it. Thank you!)
  • Paper Plates, Plastic Forks, Napkins, Coffee grounds & Cups (Cogs)
  • Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, , (John Diana).
We NEED;

• Dining canopy (need 1 more 8x8 or 10x10).
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (need 3 doz lean, 20% fat content is best).
  • ??? Salad (need enough for 30 people).
  • Leaf lettuce & Sliced tomatoes (5-6 pre-sliced).
  • Relish (1 lrg sqeeze bottle).
  • Salt & pepper?
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to USFS & NWFA sheets & hand out raffle tickets).
  • Kitchen Assistant (Food prep and buffet line up)
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
  • Ear plugs (for those who forgot).
  • Other ideas of something you could bring or to help out?
If you would help with the We NEED section, please post here.

Thank you all for your contributions!!!

Donna B. is providing the lettuce, tomatoes, potato salad and BBQ sauce. Thanks to Donna.

We're not far away from filling the list now...

NEED
  • Dining canopy (need 1 more 8x8 or 10x10).
  • Hot Dogs W/buns (need 24 more).
  • Hamburger Patties W/buns (need 3 doz lean, 20% fat content is best).
  • Relish (1 lrg sqeeze bottle).
  • Salt & pepper?
  • Sign-in attendant (help people sign in to USFS & NWFA sheets & hand out raffle tickets).
  • Kitchen Assistant (Food prep and buffet line up)
  • Parking assistant (direct traffic to available spaces).
  • Ear plugs (for those who forgot).
  • Other ideas of something you could bring or to help out?

I should know in the next week whether I will be able to make this one. I am looking at knee surgery the later part of this month and am waiting on insurance to approve so the orthopedist can then schedule. If I miss this one then I am hoping to be back on my feet for next months Tillamook cleanup. Thank goodness its only arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn meniscus and not knee replacement..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top