JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wish I could help you. I don't drive that far to catch white meat pellet heads anymore. I don't even like the smell of those things.

When I used to go up there I preferred Timothy and Clear Lake. They both hold, or used to anyway, Brook Trout, real good eatin'! Both those lakes have access in several places around the lake to deep(er) water. I'm not sure Trillium and frog have anything but a put-and-take fishery for the pellet heads. And I think those two are also really shallow. Something else to think about....I believe the regs still say there is no size or amount limit on Brookies in the streams up there. If that's the case you can find small streams just loaded with Brookies 6" or so, they eat real good too.

Best thing to do is JUST GO and check out more than one. Look at the planting schedule to get an idea when fish will be put it. Those planters stay in the area they were planted for some time, so fishing by the ramps will at least get you something.

Good luck and post back your success or failure please.

Mike

Wish I could help you. I don't drive that far to catch white meat pellet heads anymore. I don't even like the smell of those things.

When I used to go up there I preferred Timothy and Clear Lake. They both hold, or used to anyway, Brook Trout, real good eatin'! Both those lakes have access in several places around the lake to deep(er) water. I'm not sure Trillium and frog have anything but a put-and-take fishery for the pellet heads. And I think those two are also really shallow. Something else to think about....I believe the regs still say there is no size or amount limit on Brookies in the streams up there. If that's the case you can find small streams just loaded with Brookies 6" or so, they eat real good too.

Best thing to do is JUST GO and check out more than one. Look at the planting schedule to get an idea when fish will be put it. Those planters stay in the area they were planted for some time, so fishing by the ramps will at least get you something.

Good luck and post back your success or failure please.

Mike
Thanks Mike! Will do

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class