JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its awesome that we picked up that much garbage, but sad that there was that much garbage that needed to be picked up.

You were down at the 36 pit, and I didn't see what that was like. I was up above Fish Creek with the other group and as far as I know the places that were cleaned up there hadn't been cleaned EVER, from the looks of the stuff. I'd like to think it would take a very long time to get the way it was. We'll hope that the work we did will mean something to the agencies and we won't be looking at closures of these areas in the future. AND, we'll hope that the shooter info program will get people thinking about cleaning up after themselves better. We'll do it again next year? This time I'll bring you a bucket with a good handle. I'll check it before I come up there! :)

New to the forum, but appreciate what these cleanups can do for responsible shooters. Had fun working with you guys and kicking out some hot brass after. looking forward to more!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top