JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We still need some help, but we're getting there. Please post if you can provide any of these?

Be sure you RSVP, in the box in the first post of this thread, and post if you're bringing any of these items. Thank you!

• A BBQ grill
  • 20 Hot dogs w/buns
  • Condiments; Mayo, Ketchup, Relish, Sliced tomatoes, Lettuce
  • Salad(s)
  • Donuts
  • Snack bars
  • A Grill Master Cook & A Cooks Assistant
  • Pickup Trucks
  • Two way Radios (several pair would be good)
So far;
@NeverGoinBack is providing a couple cases of drinking water and some jugs for coffee/tea,
@STUKA is providing the propane cook stove,
@PNWShooter is bringing muffins and cookies,
@FordPrefect is providing 20 burgers & buns, AND coffee
@Bodyguard is bringing a small table, coffee pot and Colman stove
@Cogs is bringing a couple tables, canopy, paper plates, napkins, forks, & hand sanitizer.
@OregonQuartermaster a 3'x6' table I can bring, as well as a 10'x10' canopy AND Sign-in Att.

Cogs

I can do the hot dogs and buns, condiments, and snack bars. Do we have a contingency plan if no one is bringing a BBQ? Maybe some pans to cook the meats on the stoves? Also, what about garbage bags?

I can do the hot dogs and buns, condiments, and snack bars. Do we have a contingency plan if no one is bringing a BBQ? Maybe some pans to cook the meats on the stoves? Also, what about garbage bags?
Wow, Kristina, that's great! Thank you!

One way another, we will get a BBQ unit up there.

The USFS provides the trash bags and Dump Stoppers provides disposal.

Glad to have you in on this. Thank you!

Cogs

Wow, Kristina, that's great! Thank you!

One way another, we will get a BBQ unit up there.

The USFS provides the trash bags and Dump Stoppers provides disposal.

Glad to have you in on this. Thank you!

Cogs
I have a small ( 14in ) Weber Charcoal grill I can bring. I would bring my larger Natural Gas Grill but I don't think I can find a hose that long :)

We still need some help, but we're getting there. Please post if you can provide any of these?

Be sure you RSVP, in the box in the first post of this thread, and post if you're bringing any of these items. Thank you!

• A BBQ grill
  • 20 Hot dogs w/buns
  • Condiments; Mayo, Ketchup, Relish, Sliced tomatoes, Lettuce
  • Salad(s)
  • Donuts
  • Snack bars
  • Pickup Trucks
So far;
@NeverGoinBack is providing a couple cases of drinking water and some jugs for coffee/tea,
@Cogs is bringing a couple tables, canopy, paper plates, napkins, forks, & hand sanitizer.
@OregonQuartermaster a 3'x6' table I can bring, as well as a 10'x10' canopy AND Sign-in Att.

Cogs
I have a pair of FRS Radios I will bring

Hello, I will be/ bring;
  • Pickup Truck,
I'll take care of cooking, completely, love to cook!
My cell is 360-818-4592

Never been to the location, I will find it, I'm not an early riser.
I'll have food that you bring ready to eat at noon.
I'm not great at posting, or seeing someone replied, calling me is great if you have a request.
I'm off to pack up. Meet you there.
Russ

Okay. I'll do snacks, donuts, salads. Glad I checked before going to the store.

Good deal Kristina! I was going to post in before we ran errands, and forgot. I thought what the heck, no one's going to post up for the dogs and buns in the hour we'll be gone, but YOU did! :oops:

@Cogs It's not going to be much coffee like I said. I thought I had more but it's good enough for a pot or three.

Also Freddy's was having a sale on water so I picked up a 2.5 gallon bottle.

Want I should bring the camera setup again?

@Cogs It's not going to be much coffee like I said. I thought I had more but it's good enough for a pot or three.

Also Freddy's was having a sale on water so I picked up a 2.5 gallon bottle.

Want I should bring the camera setup again?
Sure, Ford, bring the camera. I'm now using my sister in-law's. Different than the one I used at the last cleanup. This one is a Cannon OES Rebel T3 1100D. The last one, I was borrowing, was the OES 10. I finally got brave enough to shoot in RAW. Not good at editing yet but at least I'm getting the files saved up.

I'll be bringing some coffee as well. We never seem to drink much so what we have will be fine.

And thanks for the extra water!

Bill

All our 'needs' list is taken care of. Thank you all!!! We're going to have a great time!

Northwest Firearms members are contibuting the following;
@Mikej Hot Dogs, buns, mustard, ketchup, relish, tomatoes and lettuce.
@Kristina snacks, donuts, salads.
@Kirk Goins a small ( 14in ) Weber Charcoal grill and a pair of FRS Radios.
@russthetoolman A Grill Master Cook & A Cooks Assistant, Pickup Truck, Two way Radios.
@rangerlars is providing the USFS/NWFA Information Booth setup, extra pickups, trash bags and Law Enforcement.

That's Team Work!

Cogs

Super good time! Really good deeds done! Awesome crew! Best food in the Forest! Thanks ALL!

cleanup 7-23-16 1.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 2.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 3.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 4.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 5.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 6.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 7.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 8.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 9.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 10.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 11.jpg

cleanup 7-23-16 12.jpg