JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
will there be any shooting during this, or is it just a clean up only?
The 'After Party' is when that happens. And boy is it fun! Yes, bring your toys and some legal targets.

The cleanup should be done around noon. We'll enjoy a BBQ lunch and give away some great prizes. At that point, the cleanup event is officially over. That's when the 'After Party' begins. It's where all the cool people hang out. Ya gotta know someone to get in. (Don't worry, by the end of the cleanup you'll know someone!) :cool: Just kidding. (About the know someone part).

Hope you can join us Mike! We'll do a lot of good and make it a great investment of our time.

Bill

"The Happy Trigger Dirt Band" will be playing LIVE at the After Party! Music to our ears! Happy Trigger Band.jpg

If I do the burgers/dogs how much should I buy? Not too many attending right now according to the list.
Thank you Ford! I would think 2 pkgs of frozen patties (should be about 20 burgers). CostCo has good prices on them. We'll know better as we get closer and then hopefully someone will make up the difference.

Flier is on the fly!

Thanks again,

Bill

There are more people than ever using the forest for recreational target shooting. There is more trash than ever at shooting sites.

When we do these cleanups, we are making a statement and sending a message that gun owners are not going to allow this to continue. We're standing against irresponsible behavior on public land.

Join us and help us make it loud and clear!

Thanks,

Bill

I'm in, really enjoyed the last one and oddly stoked to pick up trash. I'll try to round up more people to help out.
Thanks, Harry! That's quite a distance from Kalama o past Estacada! Say's a lot about the importance of uniting together for an important cause.

See you there!

Bill

We still need some help, but we're getting there. Please post if you can provide any of these?

• BBQ equipment
  • Hot dogs, buns, condiments, & chips (might need more burger & buns, will post later)
  • Salad(s)
  • Coffee ground beans
  • Donuts
  • Snack bars
  • Cook & Cooks Assistant
  • Sign-in Attendant
  • Director of Parking
So far;
@NeverGoinBack is providing a couple cases of drinking water and some jugs for coffee/tea,
@STUKA is providing the propane cook stove,
@PNWShooter is bringing muffins and cookies,
@FordPrefect is providing 20 burgers & buns,
@Bodyguard is bringing a small table, coffee pot and Colman stove
@Cogs is bringing a couple tables, canopy, paper plates, napkins, forks, & hand sanitizer.

Cogs

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads