JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
didnt read the stupidity.

how? serialize them? lol :rolleyes:

That's the beauty of the stupidity, if there is no how it becomes a de facto ban.

See California's backdoor ban on handguns with dreams like microstamping.

The luxury of dealing in ideals is that you never have to prove tangibles are possible. When your best attempt to achieve an ideal fails, blame it on something.

No doubt the "evil NRA" will tie this woman's hands from achieving her law that will fix everything. Not the impossibility of her idea or the effectiveness of the proposed regulation.

I guess I don't have any common sense.

Last Edited:
I guess Bloomberg and Soros have enough money to promote idiots in every state.

True enough...sadly. They are indeed like cancer and slowly spreading across this great nation. They won't stop until they have transformed the country into the Utopian image of their dreams. Kathleen Williams is a Bezerkly grad, that's all I needed to see. You don't come out of that institution of leftist studies without long term damage. Now we have ads with her toting a shotgun (no doubt with handlers close by) and assuring us that she's a ardent supporter of our 2AR's.

Add to the Soros and Bloomberg types the likes of "Emily's List" who present themselves as a organization seeking pro choice women for key government positions. I guess it just so happens that pro choice and gun reform go hand in hand. Please find me one pro 2AR defender in their list of triumphs.

Never heard of them? Take a tour, and follow that up with a handful of Tum's. Infanticide makes gun violence look like a fender bender, but let's not get mired in messy details. :rolleyes:

Mission & Vision

I've asked proponents of various registration schemes the same simple question over and over without ever once getting a real answer.
"Why?"

Thats and easy answer, its not to ban guns, its for power and influence. Not only is it an easy answer, its fully documented this is the goal.

if I think of the phrase "I am literally shaking right now" that SJW use all the time, she is exactly what I picture. Even though it is a picture you can see her trembling.

Kathleen-Williams.jpg

Go ahead and try and register magazines in Montana. just remember they teach you how to gut an elk when you are 10 years old there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top