JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats and easy answer, its not to ban guns, its for power and influence. Not only is it an easy answer, its fully documented this is the goal.
Oh, I know the answer... I just can't get them to say it.

Am I the only one that finds Dana Loesch hot?
One night on her radio show (KXL midnight to 0300) she said, " I crush liberals' arguments like coconuts between my knees"... I had to excuse myself for a few minutes.

Last Edited:
I try to ignore these things and go about my life but they actually gain traction with smart people (you know they're smart cus they tell you). Smart people usually don't get an education until they are punched in the face, robbed or worse.

Seems Ms. Williams shoots shotguns both left and right handed. Perhaps the stooges who staged the photo shoots just got caught up in all the excitement.
rolling.gif

I've asked proponents of various registration schemes the same simple question over and over without ever once getting a real answer.
"Why?"

It is a good question. I'd have to figure they fall into two categories:

1. Those that are so stupid they could probably be classed as legally brain dead, who somehow think government recording something equals no violent crime all of a sudden.
  2. Those that aren't completely zombified, know a registration will accomplish nothing now, but is a great way to handle the eventual confiscation, which is what they are really after.

Am I the only one that finds Dana Loesch hot?

Nope, you are not alone in that analysis.

It is a good question. I'd have to figure they fall into two categories:

1. Those that are so stupid they could probably be classed as legally brain dead, who somehow think government recording something equals no violent crime all of a sudden.
  2. Those that aren't completely zombified, know a registration will accomplish nothing now, but is a great way to handle the eventual confiscation, which is what they are really after.

Nope, you are not alone in that analysis.
Both of those are valid and the analysis is correct.
Registration has never led to the solving of a crime. It literally never happens. Those people are stupid and watch too much TV.

The "registration leads to confiscation" trope is more than bumper-sticker paranoia... it's a fact that has been proven over and over, they just won't admit it or say it out loud in "mixed" company.

BTW, my rebuttal to the ridiculous (but they seem to think it's a real Gotcha!-moment) argument, "You don't have a problem registering your car... what's the big deal? derp derp derp" is twofold:
1) You're assuming that I don't have a problem w registering my vehicle.
2) Motor vehicle registration fees are used to build and maintain the roads that we drive those vehicles on. What, exactly, is the purpose of firearms registration... they eventually give up, call me a racist, and leave.

No need to crack open the old rights vs privileges debate... that can drag on forever. This one gets the job done faster. "The job" being to destroy their rationalization and irk them into silence. Getting them to rethink their position is as futile as getting me to rethink mine.

JFC. What the heck is going on in Montana that something like that "woman" even has the gall to get up and say something like that? That's her line of thinking, then she needs to move to San Francisco and leave Montana the "F" alone.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top