JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you think?
Survey
Do you support open-carry gun laws in restaurants and retail stores?

Yes, such legislation makes me feel safer.

No, armed people in public make me uncomfortable

Not sure--share your opinion in the comments section.

As usual with these left leaning polls the choices are asinine and in this case a bit confusing. Why not just a clean YES, NO, NOT SURE?

(Yes, such legislation makes me feel safer) I think that means you support open carry gun laws but,

(No, armed people in public make me uncomfortable) means you don't support open carry gun laws? What are these people smoking when they write this garbage?

Yeah, the wording of the answers was very confusing, had to read them several times. Pretty sure that was done intentionally. And by "pretty sure," I mean I'm 100% confident they worded it like they did to confuse people.

So they have a no concealable weapons sign on the door, I guess they are saying AR's,m shotguns and any old long gun is alright. I wonder if a 7.5 inch barrel 357 is considered to be concealable?

As usual with these left leaning polls the choices are asinine and in this case a bit confusing. Why not just a clean YES, NO, NOT SURE?

I think you answered your own question. The left loves to muddy the water. A confused populace can't think for themselves. If they can't think for themselves then they look to the government to take care of them. In this case they worded this in such a way to influence the outcome.

Anyway, I just "voted". Here's the results (so far):

msnbcgunpoll_zpsc1ce1ac5.jpg

(Well until MSNBC takes it down.

What do you think?
Survey
Do you support open-carry gun laws in restaurants and retail stores?

Yes, such legislation makes me feel safer.

No, armed people in public make me uncomfortable

Not sure--share your opinion in the comments section.

(Yes, such legislation makes me feel safer) I think that means you support open carry gun laws but,

(No, armed people in public make me uncomfortable) means you don't support open carry gun laws? What are these people smoking when they write this garbage?

In this case, I think it's easy for the uninitiated to misinterpret the question to mean "Do you support laws restricting open carry in restaurants and retail stores?" Most folks are used to thinking of laws as things that restrict their rights rather than protecting them.

the MSNBC people are idiots. its not the dude open carrying, its the homie with the piece down the front of his pants they need to worry about.
Liberals man, I just don't understand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads