JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's funny...who cares if the effect on everyone carrying a gun deters crime, or whether society is better off as whole by CCW...again who cares...we aren't all in this together..this isn't a group activity...

Individuals have the right to defend themselves, and since I am not a crime fighter nor care if my CCW is a deterrent to crime in general...the ventilated punk lying on the ground that tried to jack me will know prior to assuming room temperature that his his choice to be an armed robber that day, was a bad one.

My favorite quote from the survey:
Hel no! Attorney fires on gun-weilding 18 y/o would be robber and, after robber flees, shoots him twice again? Lunatics with guns. Scary.
Did you actually read the article or just make assumptions based on your own little phobia? He makes it sound like the guy ran and the CCW followed him shooting wildly...

No kidding!

I sent the article to my wife and here is her response (emphasis added):

Interesting article. So here are some thoughts that crossed my mind :)

"And they watched in dismay as the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in June 2008 that the Second Amendment grants residents of Washington, D.C., the right to own and keep loaded handguns in their homes. " Humm, seems reasonable that those in Washigton DC would want to KEEP THEMSELVES PROTECTED from the crazies running around DC. Common sense.

"The industry constantly has to look for a way to make a guy who already owns 15 guns buy a new one." Uhh, I don't think you need to persuade a gun owner to want to buy new guns. Do you need to persuade a sewer to want to buy new fabric or a woman to want to buy more clothes? No, it in our nature to want more things.
Her words, not mine! :s0155: :s0114:

I thought the statement at the end by the gun activist leader was hilarious!

"Kristen Rand, legislative director for the Violence Policy Center, a gun-control group, said the movement “has to do with selling more guns.” While it was pushed by groups like the NRA, it also “dovetailed with the gun industry’s desperate need to find a new market.”

“Their efforts at reaching out to minorities and women have failed,” said Rand, whose group advocates banning all handguns and some rifles but believes sporting rifles and shotguns should remain legal. “The industry constantly has to look for a way to make a guy who already owns 15 guns buy a new one.” "

Hahaha!!!! Do they really believe that?! :s0114::s0114::s0114:

:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top