JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I voted no. I like MSNBC. I have been listening to Ed Schultz for a couple years now and enjoy his TV show. How much of Olberman's $ do you think Hannity can get with the waterboarding demonstration?

19% - Yes. We had the ban for 10 years. He should use up whatever political capital is necessary to reinstate the ban.
12,522 votes

77.5% - No. It was a mistake the first time around and it would be a mistake again. Existing gun laws are enough.
51,049 votes

3.4% - Maybe. Owning a gun is a right, but I'm conflicted as to whether or not average Americans should be able to own assault weapons.
2,266 votes

I know it isn't a scientific poll, but those numbers completely belie anyone's assertion that the "majority" of Americans want a new AWB...

Just reading the comments I am completely amazed at how misinformed most people are. Looks like they listen and believe the mainstream news hook, line and sinker.

Yikes.

the biggest problem with "banning assault weapons" is this: WHAT IS an "assault weapon"? A Ruger 10/22 with a black thumbhole stock and a forearm pistol grip qualifies as presently defined. The Ruger Mini 14 certainly does.... IF it's got the "ugly furniture". change the holder-onner, and it reverts to a hunting rifle... how stupid is this? My Browing .30-06 is ten times as capable, and the Sako 7mm RM makes that seem, well, not very capable. Should we ban those? Yes, there are those who would. An old M-1 Garand is far more deadly and capable than either of the aforementioned Rugers, yet would be legal under a new "ban". Its all politics and fear-mongering. Oh, and vote-stumping for the likes of Pelosi.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top