JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are two main roadblocks to this "common sense" solution of allowing teachers to carry guns.

The first is that, regardless of how the question is posed, antis assume that teachers would be REQUIRED to carry guns. I don't recall ever seeing that actually proposed, and I myself would be against requiring them to.

The second is that most antis (not all) seem completely incapable of the mental exercise of placing themselves in a situation where they're backed into a corner about to be killed by a mad man. The whys of that can be debated all day long, but the point is, they can't, or won't, do it, and so can literally not understand how a gun would help.

Teachers have been molded to say, never fight. Find a peaceful solution. There is no excuse for violence. Talk about being pushed into a corner. But Mrs Crabtree, you gotta gun!

They would rather save face than save your kids life. Having a gun for your defense and using a gun for your defense is not same thing. Its an option. They are not forced to present a gun or use it in an emergency.

They need to teach teachers to act like my mom.

Right after 9/11 she had to fly to Scotland. Her comment was if some guy stands up and even turns around on his way to the pisser and looks like he's going to say something to the cabin. She's going to rip that POS tray table off the seat in front of her and take him out with it like a Frisbee. Followed by everything within her reach not nailed down. LOL My mom grew up pretty rough throwing bricks at the neighbor kids on a farm in Kansas and on the streets of Bakersfield CA during and after the Korean war. When that's where they landed when grandpa got out of the army after 26 years in. I once saw her slap a 6'2" 280lb guy off his feet with one hand on my little sis's baby carriage. He made the mistake of calling her a B within arms length. She's never been over 140lbs and I think is about 5'5' And she's never taken crap off anyone LOL.

Teachers have been molded to say, never fight. Find a peaceful solution. There is no excuse for violence. Talk about being pushed into a corner. But Mrs Crabtree, you gotta gun!

They would rather save face than save your kids life. Having a gun for your defense and using a gun for your defense is not same thing. Its an option. They are not forced to present a gun or use it in an emergency.
Well, my 33 year old daughter is a teacher in a large east coast, low income, public high school. I asked her if she would like to be armed and she responded "hell ya" She did say she would not want to act as a first responder, her first job would be to protect her class. She also said there were some teachers there that she would not want to see anywhere near a gun. She has been shooting since she was about 8

Well, my 33 year old daughter is a teacher in a large east coast, low income, public high school. I asked her if she would like to be armed and she responded "hell ya" She did say she would not want to act as a first responder, her first job would be to protect her class. She also said there were some teachers there that she would not want to see anywhere near a gun. She has been shooting since she was about 8
Sad that guns have been demonized to the point they have been. Texting while driving kills more kids but "No Hate" for the Cell phone.

I just voted too & it's still at 13%:eek:

It's MSNBC. I am surprised it's that high. I don't care if MSNBC or any other tool used to tell America, disarm while government sits at the door like on many occasions. I am no fan of Trump. But he is not a Beta male. Not a salad eater and they can't stand that. MSNBC, Fox, CNN and all media are in it for the $$.

The real news is not being reported.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads