JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well in their educated brains, shooting kids because you have a gun and don't like them must be a thing, right? Because techers, as they say, always want to protect their students...by shooting them.

That was posted Tongue In Cheek! You will find a lot of that here, don't worry, We don't take ourselves too seriously!
Fair enough, I can just see this being taken way the wrong way without any context from the person writing it. I was just exploring threads and didn't expect such a strong racial comment. I don't know, not something I'd personally joke about, but to each their own.

Fair enough, I can just see this being taken way the wrong way without any context from the person writing it. I was just exploring threads and didn't expect such a strong racial comment. I don't know, not something I'd personally joke about, but to each their own.

This is a public forum but there are rules and the site is moderated. They do a pretty good job, Something the NRA could learn from. That said there are all types of people with all types of backgrounds. For the most part people get along and even have been known to help one another out. One reason I stick around.

I encourage those doubtful to check my past postings
it was just a poor joke:eek:

You are 100% correct, it's hard to know how to see something with out context, especially not knowing the member who posted it! Don't judge to harshly, at least until you get a better feel for the flow of things around here! The politics right now are all over the place and in your face every day as we are under attack from the gun grabbers, so things tend to run a little hot:eek:

You are 100% correct, it's hard to know how to see something with out context, especially not knowing the member who posted it! Don't judge to harshly, at least until you get a better feel for the flow of things around here! The politics right now are all over the place and in your face every day as we are under attack from the gun grabbers, so things tend to run a little hot:eek:

No judgements, I'm not super PC, or anything, but I was simply raised not to go out of ones way to say hateful, or what we can classify as ignorant, things in public forums, etc. mostly in the sense of why make it easy for others to use our words against us. Self control and all that, yada, yada.

Jesus Christ...didn't know this was that kind of place.

Sure it is. What ever "that kind of place" is I'm sure you're right. :rolleyes: And I guess religious figures are free game too. :oops:
If you can't find some humor in the news you have never worked in a liberal newsroom...:s0093:

Sure it is. What ever "that kind of place" is I'm sure you're right. :rolleyes: And I guess religious figures are free game too. :oops:
If you can't find some humor in the news you have never worked in a liberal newsroom...:s0093:

Whatever kind of place it actually is, humor or not, when you make jokes about sharing the fun of shooting black people I suppose the place should be ready for a bit of flak. I take the lords name in vein pretty frequently, but I don't say things in public forums that can be linked back to me and cause negative things to possibly happen in my regular life. Doesn't take much to get fired from a job when spouting humor online. But that's just my opinion, and I don't know much.

Typical liberal move, blow something out of proportion, make it a race issue, and distract from the fact that gun free zones have saved 0 children, but we can actually count the ones that they have failed.

I have to agree with your post in it's entirety. The last sentence cinched it for me.:D

If a person works in a field that requires one to be 100% politically correct they shouldn't be involved with any forums.

Feel free to tell me what to think and what to say.:p

Unfortunately you don't need to even work in a place that requires you be PC. Most businesses will let an employee go if they bring enough negative attention to the work place. Just the way it is these days. It's just too easy for one person to take something written Amongst friends and turn it against you. Anyone can see what you're writing here, it's not a secret.

Typical liberal move, blow something out of proportion, make it a race issue, and distract from the fact that gun free zones have saved 0 children, but we can actually count the ones that they have failed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you talking about me? I'd appreciate you direct your words at me if you're accusing me of something. I didn't write the joke, I only questioned its place on a gun forum that I assumed was about guns. I personally don't care if someone wants to make off color jokes amongst their friends, but I won't say it's smart, or a good way to spend time on a public forum.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you talking about me? I'd appreciate you direct your words at me if you're accusing me of something. I didn't write the joke, I only questioned its place on a gun forum that I assumed was about guns. I personally don't care if someone wants to make off color jokes amongst their friends, but I won't say it's smart, or a good way to spend time on a public forum.

I'm correcting you because yes you are wrong, I'm referring to the MSNBC panelist who made such a ridiculous claim.

Q-T-I-P

:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews