JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No thanks, I don't watch or read the official whitehouse stenographer channel, which of course will change when the current occupant gos back to being a "community organizer" they will pretend to be the "loyal opposition"

Lets see:
MSNBC refuses to report on Fast & Furious and Gunrunner.
They doctored the tapes of the Zimmerman/dispatcher's conversation
They doctored the pickups to show an explosion some years ago
And who knows how much other doctored "news" they've made up

I actually thought news was news and was reported factually, but not anymore!

Wow, I knew that "citizens" like Goodfriend existed and I knew that mainstream media has for years been a tool of the Progressive (meaning progressively larger government), but having such a blatant, unbalanced attack on the leading pro-gun lobby was a real wake-up call.
Then adding insult to injury, I read the comments which really highlight how far this country has descended. If so many of our countrymen really believe this leftist-propaganda, what is the next stop on this highway to Chairman-Mao's-Collectivist-Heaven.

I've never heard of this tool before now and I'm wondering why I should care about his anger mangement bill? I've said my share of stupid things in life, but at least I was smart enough not to broadcast it. He could at least have the balls to say "this propoganda is brought to you by" and insert whoever paid for that B.S.

I didn't want to start a different thread for this, so let me just say that the TV special on HBO called "Gun Fight" that was promoted as being non-biased is one of the worst POS anti-gun TV specials ever.

At 0:53 minutes into it, they take a hidden camera into a gun show and just start spewing out the lies. First idiot - "You can have all the fully automatic guns you want if they were made before 1989." "No paperwork needed"

"If you buy one from an individual at one of these shows, there is no paperwork"

One of them is a Virginia Tech survivor who is too stupid for words. Well, maybe not so stupid because the Brady goons are pouring money on him to be their stooge.

Showing that all the people there are hics, racist, Nazis. That the only reason a person would want a .50 cal rifle would be to do something horrible like try to shoot down a plane.

LYING SCUM. If you are going to do a hit piece, at least tell the truth or let honest unbiased people speak.

Yep. HBO certainly leans left, way left. This kind of thing is just normal to them. I have a hard time watching anything they produce. It's funny, but once you start to see the prejudice, it's impossible not to see it. That goes for most networks as well. Then there are those that refuse to see the bigotry and bash FOX for being biased, even though they've never watched FOX, ever. They just know it's biased because that's what they are told. People believe the lies they see on TV. It's easier than thinking for yourself.

Fox News is biased to the right although they give the left their voice as well. As Charles Krauthammer says "The genius of Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes was to have discovered a niche market in American broadcasting -- half the American people."

Fox says their viewers are 39% GOP and 33% Dem.

I used to watch MSNBC before they went batpoop crazy.

MSNBC viewers are 45% Dem and 18% GOP. I don't know who that 18% is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top