JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
raw.png

And it's close to that for universal background checks. So what? Remember, "in public" includes hunting. Why would anyone except a few fringe anti's be against carrying a firearm while hunting? What's the surprise here?

I don't understand what you hope to achieve with this kind of baiting, what's the point? Ha Ha Ha. look at them dumb aholes, they were wrong because they are D's! How do you know what they expected? Because somebody with a website said so. From the link: "It's pretty likely they figured the results would be split to some degree, but considering the average MSNBC viewer, they also probably thought it would come down on the side of gun control." Seriously? According to who, him? lol

What the poll points out to me is that most people, D or R, generally have thought about the topic and have overwhelmingly come to a widely-held, common opinion on what's reasonable. The poll should come as a pleasant surprise that most people share a reasonable view on public carry.

Jeez guys, there's enough contention already without alienating people on the other side about things we agree on, if you want agreement.

Last Edited:
Update: Bad post on my part....
Well, as they always do...if you're not winning change the result! They purged votes and reset it. They, leftist bublegum, are cheaters!
It's at 43% with only 212k voters.
I can upload my screenshot of it....

***My eyes missed that extra 2 this morning!! My apologies!

Last Edited:
There are actually 2122k (2.1M) votes, but I do agree with them cheating. Either they altered the results or they have become artificially inflated. Perhaps someone wrote a script. I'd be tempted to write a competing script, but the results of such a ridiculous pole aren't worth the effort involved.

There are actually 2122k (2.1M) votes, but I do agree with them cheating. Either they altered the results or they have become artificially inflated. Perhaps someone wrote a script. I'd be tempted to write a competing script, but the results of such a ridiculous pole aren't worth the effort involved.

Thanks for keeping it honest. My mistrust with the media these few past years is wearing on me.

YYep, Still 2155K at 43% as of 11:46am....This is why they all got pants-ed by Trump in 2016...I still like watching some of the YouTube tribute videos where the media is just stunned, in shock, and flabbergasted on election night. :D

YYep, Still 2155K at 43% as of 11:46am....This is why they all got pants-ed by Trump in 2016...I still like watching some of the YouTube tribute videos where the media is just stunned, in shock, and flabbergasted on election night. :D

My wife will watch reruns of the election night coverage just to watch them pundits crumble.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top