JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
www.msn.com is having a poll on the watch list and weapons ban. It's multi-part and there are 3(?) questions. I recommend everyone go and give their opinion.

Whether you voted or not appears to be managed by browser cookies. It remembered that I had voted on Firefox, but when I opened Vivaldi it was available again.

elsie

There are 3 polls, actually. Something like 57% are voting to reinstate the Federal AWB. Only 4% want fewer gun regulations. I wonder how many "responsible gun owners" are getting on board with this.

Yep, it's gone now. Strange because the poll numbers were all in favor of more gun control just an hour or so ago - by a pretty wide margin. Maybe they got wind of someone organizing a bunch of no votes to go their way.

Now they want to know if you think Disney is responsible for the death of the little boy. Damn, our priorities are 100% F'd up in this country. I'm surprised the poll isn't about whether a Kardashian should buy new underwear...or at least start wearing some :eek:

dishonest... noo you dont say.. Honest news never makes the news.. you always have to twist the words and cut out the parts that explain the video.. and then give your own sided opinion...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top