JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Certainly seems like much of the MSM is quietly ignoring what's going on in Olympia, especially considering the level of involvement. The only recent coverage I've found ( and doesn't cover the worst of it, 'assault weapons' ban and overturning preemption).

Washington state legislature considers 4 new gun control bills

NRA Tool for contacting the media if you're so inclined:

NRA-ILA | Write The Media

Might be better before things are passed.:rolleyes:.

Keep spreading the word.

Boss

I've written both committes and all of my elected representatives. If anyone else hasn't done the same please do so. I also make a point of telling everyone I come across the fallacy of a "tax and ban" approach to government.

Reminder, reminder, reminder.

The clock is ticking...MSM can be a useful p!atform....link above....use it.

Email, call, share, repeat.

Boss

Reminder, reminder, reminder.

The clock is ticking...MSM can be a useful p!atform....use it.

Email, call, share, repeat.

Boss
Let's hope we can make postive use of it on March 23rd in Salem. This will be a great opportunity for those who haven't been fans of rallies in the past, to try it out. It will be my first rally. We need to make a big show for this one.

The MSM is being quiet, so that many people do not know what is happening in the legislature.

Even with the gun owners that are not active in politics, if they were to find out that 10/22's were soon to become assault rifles. They would become active and write and then vote accordingly

The MSM is being quiet, so that many people do not know what is happening in the legislature.

Even with the gun owners that are not active in politics, if they were to find out that 10/22's were soon to become assault rifles. They would become active and write and then vote accordingly

^^Exactly.

So how are you going to reach a larger audience, en mass, in the next few weeks? Those 'condition white/oblivious/out of the loop' folks who don't frequent 'Legislative Action' subforums (which is probably 0.01% of law-abiding gun owners)?

You can do social media (if you're on FB or other platforms let people know, so others can get on board)...or you can write your local news media/paper...hence the provided link.

Or you can do it the old fashioned way and look up your local paper's website and send letter's to the editor, etc.

Bottom line...we are running out of time and have got get out of this echo chamber as much as possible...everybody here is tuned in...we need to reach the people who AREN'T here. How? Again, the provided link is one way.

Also, if you're posting in other areas here on NWF, particularly the semi-auto sections, make sure you include/close with informative links to some of the folks here that may not be paying attention either.

And of course, keep writing your legislators too...

Boss

^^Exactly.

So how are you going to reach a larger audience, en mass, in the next few weeks? Those 'condition white/oblivious/out of the loop' folks who don't frequent 'Legislative Action' subforums (which is probably 0.01% of law-abiding gun owners)?

You can do social media (if you're on FB or other platforms let people know, so others can get on board)...or you can write your local news media/paper...hence the provided link.

Or you can do it the old fashioned way and look up your local paper's website and send letter's to the editor, etc.

Bottom line...we are running out of time and have got get out of this echo chamber as much as possible...everybody here is tuned in...we need to reach the people who AREN'T here. How? Again, the provided link is one way.

Also, if you're posting in other areas here on NWF, particularly the semi-auto sections, make sure you include/close with informative links to some of the folks here that may not be paying attention either.

And of course, keep writing your legislators too...

Boss
That write the media link is a great idea to use. Any other ideas on getting outside the echo chamber with efficiency. How's about road side signs advertising the March 23rd demonstration in Salem. It would be nice if the farm landowners between Wilsonville and Salem would allow some Defend The 2nd signage to be erected like they have for Republican candidates in the past. Otherwise some two man shows with banner during rush hour times around I5 would be helpful.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top